Home

Schnaidt1's 2K19 Myleague and Gameplay Sliders

This is a discussion on Schnaidt1's 2K19 Myleague and Gameplay Sliders within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 11-07-2018, 10:24 AM   #89
Rookie

Executioner042's Arena

OVR: 2
re: Schnaidt1's 2K19 Myleague and Gameplay Sliders

Does Pro produce the best gameplay for most of the slider sets you’ve tried? I am curious to see if starting on All-Star or higher would change the results.

Sent from my iPad using Operation Sports
Old 11-07-2018, 10:27 AM   #90
Pro

Johnnythelegend's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by schnaidt1
was this in play now or my league?? these are def designed for my league with team chemistry affects.... and also one you learn all your guys shots you will prolly start to make more.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Operation Sports mobile app
That was in Play Now, I plan to start MyLeague when Celtic's roster comes out, will try it then

Btw which roster do you use?

Last edited by Johnnythelegend; 11-07-2018 at 10:39 AM.
Old 11-07-2018, 10:41 AM   #91
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Executioner042
Does Pro produce the best gameplay for most of the slider sets you’ve tried? I am curious to see if starting on All-Star or higher would change the results.

Sent from my iPad using Operation Sports
I don't try other sets...I have used pro as my base since 2k16 and have always had good success.

every year I actually import my sliders from the previous year and use that as a base and tweak from there.

to answer your question I believe pro does produce the best gameplay yes. but I am biased.

these aren't easy just cuz they are on pro either.

they are 100% designed to be used in a my league with chemistry playing a part. testing these in play now vs my league will give you completely different results

Games I'm playing: NBA 2k, Madden, MLB the Show, Division 2, Warzone

Please subscribe to my youtube channel for gaming content. https://youtu.be/PXU8cqLnq6w
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-07-2018, 10:42 AM   #92
MVP

DatIsraeliGuy's Arena

I read the OP again and wanted to ask what will you say is a good progression value to achieve what you described in “B”, where there are less 90 rated but not as inflated?
I want to use it that way and then manually adjust some players to reach 90+, balance is more important to me.

I also think it’s fair to say the “Rotations” part should be temporarily removed, as to not create confusion.
After playing more with the 2006-07 Roster (highly recommended), it seems like setting the substitutions and player minutes to “auto” in the coach settings is perfect, I never see full team subs except for a few rare instances.
It’s also pretty safe to say that unlike recent years, the minutes you set a player to, regardless of his lineup position, is around what he will actually play.

Thanks again for the great sliders man!
Old 11-07-2018, 10:44 AM   #93
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnythelegend
That was in Play Now, I plan to start MyLeague when Celtic's roster comes out, will try it then

Btw which roster do you use?
just keep in mind these were made using 2k default.

in the past I have used custom rosters with my slider sets and tweaks were needed.

if that is the route you are planning on going. I recommend a test myleague first

see how it plays with 2k rosters so u have a comparison once the custom roster is ready.

Please subscribe to my youtube channel for gaming content. https://youtu.be/PXU8cqLnq6w
Old 11-07-2018, 10:47 AM   #94
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatIsraeliGuy
I read the OP again and wanted to ask what will you say is a good progression value to achieve what you described in “B”, where there are less 90 rated but not as inflated?
I want to use it that way and then manually adjust some players to reach 90+, balance is more important to me.

I also think it’s fair to say the “Rotations” part should be temporarily removed, as to not create confusion.
After playing more with the 2006-07 Roster (highly recommended), it seems like setting the substitutions and player minutes to “auto” in the coach settings is perfect, I never see full team subs except for a few rare instances.
It’s also pretty safe to say that unlike recent years, the minutes you set a player to, regardless of his lineup position, is around what he will actually play.

Thanks again for the great sliders man!
for progression I went with route b... after 5 years will only have like 9 players rated 90... but won't have an inflated pool of 80s either.

I remember you mentioning that about the rotations. I will probably edit it to not having 2 starters with lower minutes down near 15...

but I def think the rest is good like not having tons of guys at the exact same minutes... using increments of 5.. etc etc.

thank you for your feedback on that

Old 11-07-2018, 11:46 AM   #95
MVP

jakalfc's Arena

On the first page you also mentioned the rotations, I play with the rotations on manual, this changes something?
Simple stupid question
In practice I like to make substitutions at my leisure, also based on how the game is going
Inviato dal mio ANE-LX1 utilizzando Tapatalk

Last edited by jakalfc; 11-07-2018 at 11:58 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-07-2018, 12:01 PM   #96
Rookie

ARA28's Arena

Played my first Myleague game last night with 2k roster Suns(me) vs Mavs..lost 102-92 game felt really good..cpu wasnt automatic with their shots..my shooting was awful but thats more me than sliders..lol

Sent from my SM-G935P using Operation Sports mobile app

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »