Home

How to create unforced turnovers for the CPU??

This is a discussion on How to create unforced turnovers for the CPU?? within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 10-15-2018, 07:02 PM   #9
MVP

CaseIH's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: How to create unforced turnovers for the CPU??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aceboonkoon
Turning down offensive awareness always helps...working on a slider set now with these types of mishaps

Sent from my Infinix HOT 4 Lite using Tapatalk

This right here, I do the exact same thing every yr. Most people want to crank offensive awareness up, but if you want more of a actual simulation, the best thing you can do is lower offensive awareness, to see more non steal turnovers.

I use to turn down hands slider as well, but the problem with doing this, is you will have a bunch of offensive rebounds, that get counted as team rebounds, do to tipping the ball instead of grabbing it. This leads to too many team rebounds per game. That is if you play 12 minute qtrs, and if you actually do want a sim game, then you play 12 minute qtrs. I always get a laugh out of those who say, they want a sim experience, yet they only play 8 minute qtrs,lol.

Turning down Off Awareness, isnt perfect by any means, but it does cause more non steal turnovers. It also will lead to more illegal screens being called, and offensive 3 seconds.

Favorite teams:
MLB- Reds/ and whoever is playing the Cubs
NBA- Pacers
NFL- Dolphins & Colts
Old 11-13-2018, 05:00 AM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 1

Speaking of turnovers... does anyone else find it annoying that CPU is credit with points off turnovers even when the ball goes off of you and you never had possession?
Old 11-15-2018, 07:26 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 3

After the latest updates, this game is more fun again.

With much hesitation, I turned the tendencies "Go for steal" and "play passing lane" back to 50: I'm in the first half of a game and it feels great! I don't feel the punishment of playing a game designed only to stop the glitch-masters in MyPark and ProAm.

Right now I feel the gameplay tuning for MyLeague may have been done separately from the other modes, as it should because sim and arcade players are trying to get to similar places, but want different journeys.

I had been playing the tendencies at 25 for the last month just to have a semblance of realism. I still have "Steal success" at 0; the steal attribute is on 0 as well.

I'll let you know what happens.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »