Home

Old A$$ Gamer sliders

This is a discussion on Old A$$ Gamer sliders within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-26-2018, 11:04 PM   #1
Rookie

rebelfan10's Arena

OVR: 7
Old A$$ Gamer sliders

I知 in my 40s but still enjoy drinking a beer or two and playing sports games. The problem I have is I知 not any good anymore. I知 looking for some sliders that make this game fun and competitive. Thanks for your help.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-27-2018, 01:30 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Old A$$ Gamer sliders

Try Armor & Sword's 2k18 or 2k17 sliders
Old 09-27-2018, 09:00 AM   #3
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebelfan10
I知 in my 40s but still enjoy drinking a beer or two and playing sports games. The problem I have is I知 not any good anymore. I知 looking for some sliders that make this game fun and competitive. Thanks for your help.

Try my player movement sliders from my thread on here, and use all-star as a base. You will have the competition you are looking for, but it won't be over the top.

Good luck,
Old 09-27-2018, 10:58 AM   #4
Pro

wepr3's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by RetroDee4Three
Try my player movement sliders from my thread on here, and use all-star as a base. You will have the competition you are looking for, but it won't be over the top.

Good luck,
Or, use Pro sliders and then use Retro's movement sliders. That will help you get your feet under you. Honestly, I'm still on Pro because I'm not great either.

And Retro, thank you for your movement sliders, game feels good.
Old 09-27-2018, 11:00 AM   #5
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by wepr3
Or, use Pro sliders and then use Retro's movement sliders. That will help you get your feet under you. Honestly, I'm still on Pro because I'm not great either.

And Retro, thank you for your movement sliders, game feels good.

Yeah that's another good option.

And no problem, glad you like them.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-30-2018, 06:05 PM   #6
MVP

CaseIH's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebelfan10

Definitely you will want to start on pro difficulty and then adjust sliders from there. There has been some good advice given in your thread, but remember we all play differently, and have differing skill sets. Which is why I always make my own sliders, but if I cant seem to get something right, I will check out the sliders of others to see if maybe they figured out something I didnt.

Like you, I have gotten to the point, where my reaction time and reflexes just arent very good anymore, so I cant play on the highest levels with adjusting sliders heavily in my favor.

I tried all star, and over the past few yrs, it would give me a good challenge, but I then would end up bumping up to SS or HOF eventually and adjusting the sliders due to ACE being fully utilized on the highest level.

What I have found this yr is ACE is being utilized on even rookie. All star this yr, seems to be about like HOF of past yrs, the CPU is tough, or my body and mind is failing faster than I even thought it was

Dont be afraid to put it on rookie if you feel pro is too much of a challenge. I have even lost to some good teams with me being the Pacers on rookie. But I have either improved or this past patch made the game easier, Im not sure which, but now pro is boderline to easy, but I tried all star and was getting blown out and I couldnt make a shot, so Im back to pro for now.

Outside of cranking up all fouls sliders to 100, except for reaches and I have it at 90, I have had to bump up shooting sliders a tad. Shooting is where I seem to be having the most trouble. I do use shot stick, I just prefer to having some say in my makes and misses, but it still is based off of the players attributes, so IMO there isnt a huge difference between it and real fg%.

If shooting is where you struggle on pro level, I would recommend bumping the shooting sliders up 1 or 2 clicks. And if the CPU shoots to high a % on you, lower there's 1 or 2 clicks.

As you get better then start equaling out yours and the CPU in the sliders that impact defense. You start holding the CPU to low shooting %, start bumping up their offensive consistency to equal yours.

What I noticed when I tried all star, was the CPU will punish you for any defensive mistake you make, and they push the ball down your throat after a miss, even teams who dont run, attack you after a missed shot. But I would prefer it to be too hard than too easy, IMO its easier to make the CPU worse than it is to make the better

Favorite teams:
MLB- Reds/ and whoever is playing the Cubs
NBA- Pacers
NFL- Dolphins & Colts

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »