Home

Improved Player Movement Sliders

This is a discussion on Improved Player Movement Sliders within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 11-13-2018, 12:13 PM   #257
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Improved Player Movement Sliders

Just noticed that I didn't clarify something on the recent video post. I'm using the 76ers in that video, that is not CPU vs CPU gameplay. I turned HUD off so it looked more like a real broadcast.
Old 12-07-2018, 08:08 PM   #258
MVP

OVR: 9

No new news on these since the last two patches?
Old 12-08-2018, 08:47 PM   #259
MVP

Brooke2011's Arena

Just played these with the latest patches and I usually don’t give out too many compliments , but these have to be the best sliders I have ever tried . I created my own movement sliders and these are much better. The main thing that sticks out is how the walking to running to sprinting is so fluent without the players looking hunched over or awkward. Very nicely done. Next is backpedaling and sides to side movement on defense. No hiccuping on the movement and transition to blocking or stealing is very smooth. Basically what it translates to is very believable movement that makes me believe I’m watching a real game. The higher movement speeds matched with acceleration and speed create really good player interactions on layups, dunks and shooting fouls. Games are competitive with a good balance of fun. Gone are the forcefields and players stuck in mud. Kudos to these sliders . 2k should consult you for next years game because this is how the game should play out of the box.
Old 12-10-2018, 09:56 AM   #260
Rookie

I’m having the exact opposite experience at the moment. I’ve used these sliders pretty much since they released and they have been gold. But since the patch dropped I’ve had this weird problem where animations are just not playing out like they should. Lots of choppy skipped animations on fast breaks and sped up animations on blocks and rebounds. I know for a fact it’s not these sliders attributing to this as I haven’t changed them. Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this and has any solutions? Tried playing on two different TVs and different controllers so I know that’s not the cause.
Old 12-10-2018, 04:54 PM   #261
MVP

Brooke2011's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by knicks2k
I’m having the exact opposite experience at the moment. I’ve used these sliders pretty much since they released and they have been gold. But since the patch dropped I’ve had this weird problem where animations are just not playing out like they should. Lots of choppy skipped animations on fast breaks and sped up animations on blocks and rebounds. I know for a fact it’s not these sliders attributing to this as I haven’t changed them. Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this and has any solutions? Tried playing on two different TVs and different controllers so I know that’s not the cause.
What system are u on? I’m in the ps4. I noticed a sluggish feeling after the patch and these alleviated that problem .
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-10-2018, 05:27 PM   #262
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooke2011
What system are u on? I’m in the ps4. I noticed a sluggish feeling after the patch and these alleviated that problem .
Both consoles. That’s why I’m figuring it has to be some problem with the game via one of the daily updates or something. Haven’t tried yet today though. Going to when I get home.
Old 12-10-2018, 05:34 PM   #263
MVP

Brooke2011's Arena

Not sure if the daily updates effect gameplay. 2k has always had this issue with various speeds from day to day. Don’t know if it’s the team your playing against or not. But I’m not really seeing the glitchy ness. The problem with 2k is every slider has an effect on the movement and speed of the players. If 2k adjusts the game to a certain attribute , it can have a huge effect on the games movement.
Old 12-10-2018, 08:41 PM   #264
Rookie

My main gripe is stemming from the animations with sprint held down. Even on CPU vs CPU the animations just aren’t smooth anymore. Almost like they can’t keep sprinting and suddenly break out into a standing dribble and then back again. Just and all kinda stuff going on. I’ll keep tinkering.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »