Home

I think I've figured out how to use the Contract Sliders (my league/traditional mygm)

This is a discussion on I think I've figured out how to use the Contract Sliders (my league/traditional mygm) within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-22-2018, 02:55 PM   #1
MVP

Black Bruce Wayne's Arena

OVR: 0
I think I've figured out how to use the Contract Sliders (my league/traditional mygm)

You take a decent to marginal young player, with a rating of 70 or somewhere in that range, and you put him in the sample player part.
Then you manipulate the sliders to your liking. While you do this you will see his sample slider move up or down depending on what you want.

If you use someone like Lebron, it does nothing because he has already reached his full potential.

That's all I've figured out so far. I'm still trying to make the contracts some players are asking for less ridiculous.

I've found that if you have already given a player a ridiculous contract before adjusting these sliders, then hes basically already grandfathered in and there is nothing you can do, so these adjustments should be made before the season.

If any of you have learned anything else about the contract and trade sliders then feel free to add , because I'm still trying to get them right.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-22-2018, 03:08 PM   #2
MVP

Re: I think I've figured out how to use the Contract Sliders (my league/traditional m

You can check out my sliders for contracts here https://forums.operationsports.com/f...e-sliders.html

They are pretty much spot on with few anomalies but that also happens IRL
Old 09-24-2018, 12:46 AM   #3
MVP

Black Bruce Wayne's Arena

Re: I think I've figured out how to use the Contract Sliders (my league/traditional m

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8KB24
You can check out my sliders for contracts here https://forums.operationsports.com/f...e-sliders.html

They are pretty much spot on with few anomalies but that also happens IRL
Oh. Good work. Thank you

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »