Home

Devroyce Sliders (W/Updated Individual Player Defense Tendencies for Increased Fouls) XBOX ONE

This is a discussion on Devroyce Sliders (W/Updated Individual Player Defense Tendencies for Increased Fouls) XBOX ONE within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 12-11-2017, 06:05 PM   #65
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Devroyce Sliders (W/Updated Individual Player Defense Tendencies for Increased Fo

Quote:
Originally Posted by napoli
As I said before I did only a half time of play and I had a dozen per side, I should do a whole game and see the total fouls at the end

Inviato dal mio SM-A510F utilizzando Tapatalk
You never stated that you played only 1 half of a game.

What you did say earlier was:

"what I do not like is that at every penetration I suffer foul and for me it is not realistic, then sincerely I only did a game time"

I did not understand your statement. But now I understand what you meant to say, which was that you played only in the 1st half or one half of a game.

Also, if you had 12 fouls and Cpu had 12 fouls (each) in the first half, then that is normal. That does not mean every game will be that way...the calls could slow down throughout the game. I have games that start out low and end high. I have games that start high and end up being 18 or 19, which is only a few below league avg of 20 but within the range of 17 to 24. And the last game I posted was one of those rare low team foul games at least on my end, where I crushed the Rockets, and I ended up with only 10 team fouls total. So, having the chance to reach the average even if I don't sometimes, is a great thing. It is better to have the "ability or chance" to reach 24 fouls, or 19 fouls, or even 11 fouls at any given time or game, than to only reach "an average limit of 13 fouls or below every single game". Not being able to average the NBA team foul totals in a 48 minute game on an average basis is what is considered non-realistic. Variation is better.

I stated earlier in this thread to someone else about how I felt about playing only a few minutes of a game, or only 1 game and making a complete judgment based on that one. However, everyone is entitled to their opinion. But facts do play a huge part. Gameplay is important. Stats are just as important as well.

I do value your opinion though. There is no right or wrong. And keep posting if you want. Thanks as always!

Last edited by devroyce; 12-11-2017 at 11:08 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-11-2017, 06:12 PM   #66
Banned

Re: Devroyce Sliders (W/Updated Individual Player Defense Tendencies for Increased Fo

On a sidenote, I would love to see game stats or box scores posted here. Cell phone pics of results uploaded are fine too.
Old 12-11-2017, 07:40 PM   #67
Banned

Some good insight...

NBA League Averages Free Throw Attempts per Game: 22.0

Reference:
https://www.basketball-reference.com...NBA_stats.html

NBA Team Averages for Free Throw Attempts per Game (Rank):

#1 Charlotte 28.2
#30 Chicago last place at 16.8

Reference:
https://www.teamrankings.com/nba/sta...mpted-per-game

This is so everyone can see a common "range" for avg FTA per game between (15 and 30 estimated) & 22 is avg.

Last edited by devroyce; 12-11-2017 at 09:28 PM.
Old 12-11-2017, 10:52 PM   #68
Banned

Just watched Celtics @ Bulls game on NBA League Pass.

***Celtics:
- 12 Shooting Fouls (yes 12!)
- 6 Personal Fouls (Reach-in & Blocking)
- 1 Loose Ball Foul
- 19 Team Fouls Total
- Attempted 14 Free Throws

***Bulls:
- 7 Shooting Fouls
- 8 Personal Fouls (Reach-in & Blocking)
- 1 Defensive 3 Seconds (Tech Foul)
- *16 Team Fouls Total (listed as 18 total by ESPN with 2 charging fouls by mistake)
- Attempted 25 Free Throws

***No 3PT Fouls were committed***

Screenshot of Game Stats:
176671.png

Last edited by devroyce; 12-11-2017 at 11:10 PM.
Old 12-12-2017, 04:26 AM   #69
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by devroyce
Just watched Celtics @ Bulls game on NBA League Pass.

***Celtics:
- 12 Shooting Fouls (yes 12!)
- 6 Personal Fouls (Reach-in & Blocking)
- 1 Loose Ball Foul
- 19 Team Fouls Total
- Attempted 14 Free Throws

***Bulls:
- 7 Shooting Fouls
- 8 Personal Fouls (Reach-in & Blocking)
- 1 Defensive 3 Seconds (Tech Foul)
- *16 Team Fouls Total (listed as 18 total by ESPN with 2 charging fouls by mistake)
- Attempted 25 Free Throws

***No 3PT Fouls were committed***

Screenshot of Game Stats:
Attachment 144070
Hi Devroyce, I played 2 quarter in 2 different match, to try your slides/modify.
Bucks (me) vs Indiana
Houston (me) vs San Antonio
the CPU doing 4 fouls in the first 2 on shot & 2 personal
the same in the second.

I m very happy of the result, in the match I try to attack the basket with Giannis and Harden, the CPU do only 2 foul on shot as same of NBA target, for me all work very well...
I think you can adjust the speed from 50 to 47/48, for me the rithm benefits....
So I m happy to follow you, my dream would be see 3 points fouls... I hope...
If you want I updated on PSN the ciaco roster (optimo with real rotations) with your edit tendencies.
username: fotello

Last edited by fotello; 12-12-2017 at 04:40 AM.
Old 12-12-2017, 12:10 PM   #70
MVP

jakalfc's Arena

Philadelphia ( user )
Minnesota ( CPU )

Old 12-12-2017, 08:20 PM   #71
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by fotello
Hi Devroyce, I played 2 quarter in 2 different match, to try your slides/modify.
Bucks (me) vs Indiana
Houston (me) vs San Antonio
the CPU doing 4 fouls in the first 2 on shot & 2 personal
the same in the second.

I m very happy of the result, in the match I try to attack the basket with Giannis and Harden, the CPU do only 2 foul on shot as same of NBA target, for me all work very well...
I think you can adjust the speed from 50 to 47/48, for me the rithm benefits....
So I m happy to follow you, my dream would be see 3 points fouls... I hope...
If you want I updated on PSN the ciaco roster (optimo with real rotations) with your edit tendencies.
username: fotello
Yes its most certainly okay to update it on PSN. Hey man it can be shared anyhow...its not just for me. And if you guys find anything better share it with me too! Even though we are on two different game systems PS or Xbox, I know there are great slider/cursor editors on PS4 also. My goal was just to get higher foul amounts, but I think some editors have found better ways without my edits. However, Glad you had fun!

Last edited by devroyce; 12-14-2017 at 06:35 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-12-2017, 08:21 PM   #72
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by napoli
Philadelphia ( user )
Minnesota ( CPU )

Yeah I can see User fouls are low...But otherwise they look good. Thanks for trying them and posting!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »