Home

EAGLESFAN's True NBA Feel and Flow Sliders & MyLeague Settings

This is a discussion on EAGLESFAN's True NBA Feel and Flow Sliders & MyLeague Settings within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 11-13-2017, 02:19 PM   #65
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: EAGLESFAN's True NBA Feel and Flow Sliders & MyLeague Settings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azamien
True, but the difficulty you start at before changing/loading the sliders does affect the AI's use of ACE. The lower the difficulty the less the AI can adapt to the game situation, so the easier the game will play, all things considered.
Really? How sure are you? So what you're saying if one incorrectly set their difficulty as All Star then changing it afterwards to Hall of Fame going to make it 'easier' Hall of Fame?

Sent from my SM-G900I using Operation Sports mobile app
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-13-2017, 10:34 PM   #66
MVP

Azamien's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by potatocouch
Really? How sure are you? So what you're saying if one incorrectly set their difficulty as All Star then changing it afterwards to Hall of Fame going to make it 'easier' Hall of Fame?
100% sure, but no, what you said wouldn't work. At least not the way you describe.

The way it works is that the difficulty in terms of AI usage of ACE is set before you change sliders. What I mean is that if you set the difficulty to Hall of Fame, then adjust sliders (or load a pre-saved set), the AI will have full usage of ACE no matter what you do to the sliders.

If you really want to use the Hall of Fame sliders that 2K makes, but want it to be easier in terms of the AI's ability to adapt, what you'd have to do is save the Hall of Fame set as a custom file, set the difficulty to All Star or whatever, then load the slider set you saved. If you set All Star then just change it to Hall of Fame, all you've done is change everything to Hall of Fame difficulty.

I hope that makes sense.
Old 11-13-2017, 10:40 PM   #67
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azamien
100% sure, but no, what you said wouldn't work. At least not the way you describe.

The way it works is that the difficulty in terms of AI usage of ACE is set before you change sliders. What I mean is that if you set the difficulty to Hall of Fame, then adjust sliders (or load a pre-saved set), the AI will have full usage of ACE no matter what you do to the sliders.

If you really want to use the Hall of Fame sliders that 2K makes, but want it to be easier in terms of the AI's ability to adapt, what you'd have to do is save the Hall of Fame set as a custom file, set the difficulty to All Star or whatever, then load the slider set you saved. If you set All Star then just change it to Hall of Fame, all you've done is change everything to Hall of Fame difficulty.

I hope that makes sense.
Lol not really, believe me i have attempted to read your post several times.

So in layman's term, if I have this custom slider from someone say slider X from 2Kshare, then what do I have to do to do it your way?

Start myLeague on Hall of Fame then when it gets to myLeague main menu, go and load slider X from 2Kshare?

Old 11-13-2017, 10:41 PM   #68
Rookie

When I said 'to do it your way', I meant for the CPU to have full usage of ACE? btw what is ACE?

Old 11-13-2017, 11:08 PM   #69
MVP

Koosa1027's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by potatocouch
When I said 'to do it your way', I meant for the CPU to have full usage of ACE? btw what is ACE?

ACE is the Adaptive Coaching Engine...meaning the AI Coach will adjust to whatever you are doing...think of it as read and react. You make a few threes, ACE will say "hey, we need to play tight on all good shooters. A player is killing you on offense, ACE will say, "hey, we need to double team that guy"...ACE is pretty much the AI's "in game adjustments". Game developers have said that you get more adjustments from the cpu on superstar and hall of fame difficulty. They also said that when you set your sliders, whatever difficulty you start with is the level that ACE will make adjustments. Example: If you start on Hall of Fame and make slider changes, ACE will still operate on hall of fame level. Hope all of this makes sense.

~Koosa10:27~
SIM is a MINDSET...Don't cheat the game and you'll get better results ~Koosa10:27~
Old 11-14-2017, 10:02 PM   #70
Pro

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koosa1027
ACE is the Adaptive Coaching Engine...meaning the AI Coach will adjust to whatever you are doing...think of it as read and react. You make a few threes, ACE will say "hey, we need to play tight on all good shooters. A player is killing you on offense, ACE will say, "hey, we need to double team that guy"...ACE is pretty much the AI's "in game adjustments". Game developers have said that you get more adjustments from the cpu on superstar and hall of fame difficulty. They also said that when you set your sliders, whatever difficulty you start with is the level that ACE will make adjustments. Example: If you start on Hall of Fame and make slider changes, ACE will still operate on hall of fame level. Hope all of this makes sense.

So, if I started myLeague on Pro, am I stuck with Pro ACE? Or can I change to Superstar then adjust the sliders and get Superstar ACE?
Old 11-14-2017, 10:39 PM   #71
MVP

Koosa1027's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by delanceyj
So, if I started myLeague on Pro, am I stuck with Pro ACE? Or can I change to Superstar then adjust the sliders and get Superstar ACE?
Yes you can change to superstar, adjust sliders, and you'll get superstar ACE.

SIM is a MINDSET...Don't cheat the game and you'll get better results ~Koosa10:27~
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-15-2017, 11:37 PM   #72
Rookie

cman's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by EAGLESFAN10
Yes under gamertag - JuiceLeGawd

Says no user id found

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »