Home

Schnaidt1's 2k18 Sliders W/ MyLeague Settings

This is a discussion on Schnaidt1's 2k18 Sliders W/ MyLeague Settings within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 06-04-2018, 06:25 PM   #345
Rookie

BlastaX's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Schnaidt1's 2k18 Sliders W/ MyLeague Settings

Usually when I have a new team in mL I mess around w/ em in practice to see what works; get familiarized

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-04-2018, 06:29 PM   #346
MVP

Koosa1027's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlastaX
Usually when I have a new team in mL I mess around w/ em in practice to see what works; get familiarized

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Agreed...I tried that and came to the conclusion that our DEFENSE SUCKS and ABSOLUTELY NOBODY ON MY ROSTER CAN SHOOT and if I throw a pass longer than 2ft away I can forget about catching it lol🤣🤣

~Koosa1027~
SIM is a MINDSET...Don't cheat the game and you'll get better results ~Koosa10:27~
Old 06-04-2018, 06:37 PM   #347
Rookie

BlastaX's Arena

Schnaidt1's 2k18 Sliders W/ MyLeague Settings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koosa1027
Agreed...I tried that and came to the conclusion that our DEFENSE SUCKS and ABSOLUTELY NOBODY ON MY ROSTER CAN SHOOT and if I throw a pass longer than 2ft away I can forget about catching it lol🤣🤣

~Koosa1027~

I can relate, fast breaks feel really restricting when passing abilities aren’t the best
Old 06-04-2018, 10:34 PM   #348
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:

~Koosa1027~
you need to make a few trades .. carrol and hollis Jefferson for sure...

2nd get your team Chemistry up... u arent going to play all 82 so sim a few..

before u do... go to team training and set tactical to team chemistry.

ill help u out man

Sent from my H3123 using Operation Sports mobile app

Games I'm playing: NBA 2k, Madden, MLB the Show, Division 2, Warzone

Please subscribe to my youtube channel for gaming content. https://youtu.be/PXU8cqLnq6w
Old 06-05-2018, 09:38 AM   #349
MVP

Koosa1027's Arena

@Schnaidt1 LET THE GAMES BEGIN!! Woke up early this morning and made a couple of trades...Trade #1 the Brooklyn Nets snag JR Smith (a shooter although inconsistent lol) and Tristan Thompson (the rim protector/rebounder that I desperately needed) from the Cavs in exchange for Demarre Carrol and Timofey Mozgov...MAJOR WIN ALERT FOR THAT TRADE LOL!!! Trade #2 the Brooklyn Nets pick up Derrick Favors (a big man that can do work down low (something my other bigs CAN'T do) and Raul Neto because he was a throw in but I think he can contribute off the bench and the Utah Jazz received Rondae Hollis-Jefferson and Nik Stauskas from the Nets. Im about to mess around with my rotations, this is what im thinking for right now:
PG. Deangelo Russell
SG. JR Smith
SF. Donte Cunningham (will explain later)
PF. Derrick Favors
C. Tristan Thompson
6. Jeremy Lin
7. Jahlil Okafor
8. Allen Crabbe
9. Spencer Dinwiddie
10. Quincy Acy

Now...I decided to start Cunningham over Crabbe because I need at least 1 dependable shooter coming off the bench and Cunningham is also a better defender that can help JR SMITH on the defensive side of the ball, JR Smith and Allen Crabbe on defense at the same time is not a good look lol. My lineup may change as im interested to see how Lin and Russell can fit in together at the pg and sg positions with Smith or Crabbe at the sf. We'll see what happens! Sorry for the looooooong post! Leave me some feedback on my rough draft lineup rotations. I need all the help I can get with this team...by the way, a few of the trades I made were just 1 year deals.

EDIT: I RESTARTED BEFORE ALL THE TRADES AND SIMMED BACK TO GAME 4 OF MY SEASON WHERE I LEFT OFF...

~Koosa1027~
SIM is a MINDSET...Don't cheat the game and you'll get better results ~Koosa10:27~

Last edited by Koosa1027; 06-05-2018 at 09:53 AM.
Old 06-05-2018, 10:56 AM   #350
MVP

Koosa1027's Arena

No luck again!! Even with decent shooters and open looks we still only made 2 3pt shots...I simmed to the end in the 4th quarter because I was getting to the point of PISSED OFF...next game will be live later on today if I feel like running my blood pressure up. Game was close for the most part until 2k decided I was the Brooklyn Nets and should be getting blown out by cleveland...Here's the footage, enjoy the show and 2K !

Watch "Brooklyn Nets MyLeague (Game5 vs. Cavs)" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/ctTZG7VVTTw

~Koosa1027~
Old 06-05-2018, 11:10 AM   #351
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
No luck again!! Even with decent shooters and open looks we still only made 2 3pt shots...I simmed to the end in the 4th quarter because I was getting to the point of PISSED OFF...next game will be live later on today if I feel like running my blood pressure up. Game was close for the most part until 2k decided I was the Brooklyn Nets and should be getting blown out by cleveland...Here's the footage, enjoy the show and 2K !

Watch "Brooklyn Nets MyLeague (Game5 vs. Cavs)" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/ctTZG7VVTTw

~Koosa1027~
bro... ur team chemistry is at 38%...thats why!! i wont play unless im around 60%... its huge

making trades knocks down ur team chemistry and the only way to build it up is through simming practices and either playing it simming games.

you also need to set your team. training up for team chemistry to help build it.

i cant imagine the torture u just put yourself through playing a game at 38% lol

Games I'm playing: NBA 2k, Madden, MLB the Show, Division 2, Warzone

Please subscribe to my youtube channel for gaming content. https://youtu.be/PXU8cqLnq6w
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-05-2018, 11:15 AM   #352
MVP

Koosa1027's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by schnaidt1
bro... ur team chemistry is at 38%...thats why!! i wont play unless im around 60%... its huge

making trades knocks down ur team chemistry and the only way to build it up is through simming practices and either playing it simming games.

you also need to set your team. training up for team chemistry to help build it.

i cant imagine the torture u just put yourself through playing a game at 38% lol

I have my team training set up like you said...guess I'll sim until my chemistry is up but the Nets suck so bad I may have to sim to year 2032 lol

EDIT: I started taking bad shots just before I simmed the end of the 4th quarter but I had already said f**k it once I felt the "2K Effect" creeping in. My guys missed sooooooo many open shots, maybe that's why they were open...who knows...

~Koosa1027~

Last edited by Koosa1027; 06-05-2018 at 11:17 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »