Home

Schnaidt1's 2k18 Sliders W/ MyLeague Settings

This is a discussion on Schnaidt1's 2k18 Sliders W/ MyLeague Settings within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 10-06-2017, 10:55 AM   #17
Rookie

VincentGrier15's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Schnaidt1's 2k18 Sliders W/ MyLeague Settings

Quote:
Originally Posted by schnaidt1
thank you for your feedback. i have noticed more dunks in this years game. i carried those sliders over from last years game as their wasnt any dunks unless on a fast break. however i think its a safe bet that i can lower the dunk in traffic and attempts dunks frequency setting.

fouls are always tricky, i have shooting fouls in favor of cpu basically maxed out. and everything else pretty high as well.

ive had games where i shoot only 12 free throws and others in the 20s...
but the 1 thing i do like is that no matter how few or many i shoot, the cpu seems to be right on par..so the totals seem balanced.

other than those 2 things, how do you feel about the gameplay??

Sent from my VS987 using Operation Sports mobile app
Overall it seemed to play pretty good. I was actually surprised at the challenge on pro. I was using eccentrics and was holding cpu to under 40% in the few games I played. I would still like to see the fg% for both me and the cpu be a little higher but I may have to play a few more games and see if they are still in the low 40s. I like to play at least a handful of games before coming to any conclusions when trying sliders out. I'm still in Madden mode but I may knock a few games out over the weekend and will post my results if I do. OKC is next on the schedule so I'm hoping to crack into at least the 90's(hopefully 100s) for scoring for both teams.

Last edited by VincentGrier15; 10-06-2017 at 10:58 AM.
Old 10-06-2017, 11:24 AM   #18
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by VincentGrier15
Overall it seemed to play pretty good. I was actually surprised at the challenge on pro. I was using eccentrics and was holding cpu to under 40% in the few games I played. I would still like to see the fg% for both me and the cpu be a little higher but I may have to play a few more games and see if they are still in the low 40s. I like to play at least a handful of games before coming to any conclusions when trying sliders out. I'm still in Madden mode but I may knock a few games out over the weekend and will post my results if I do. OKC is next on the schedule so I'm hoping to crack into at least the 90's(hopefully 100s) for scoring for both teams.
1 thing with my sliders is that they are designed for my league. and to be used With my sliders for myleague. this is because of how i have team chemistry set up. i make it harder. the lower your Chemistry the worse you will shoot...the higher...the better. same for cpu.

teams need to be in the mid 70s to lower 80s to shoot around 48-51% ...consistently

Games I'm playing: NBA 2k, Madden, MLB the Show, Division 2, Warzone

Please subscribe to my youtube channel for gaming content. https://youtu.be/PXU8cqLnq6w
Old 10-06-2017, 04:22 PM   #19
Pro

Fakename22's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
awesome!! i appreciate it!! there may be small tweaks needed, too soon to say..

but getting as much feedback as possible will help.

Alright I played a game yesterday but I forgot to record and it was an amazing game. So bummed I couldnt get it.

Anyway I played another today and the video is processing now. It was a pretty fun game. Knicks @ Thunder. Porzingis was a god and Westy was sick but man PG13 feels really nice hes going to be nasty next to Westbrook and Melo.

Soon as the video is done I will post it. Excellent work with these sliders. Hope the vid helps you tweak them to your liking.

Last edited by Fakename22; 10-06-2017 at 04:31 PM.
Old 10-06-2017, 05:16 PM   #20
Rookie

Jved24's Arena

OVR: 0

These sliders are playing very good! FG% is very accurate along with three pointers ... Turnover rate is good for each team and the fouls are normally pretty equal! Good job on the sliders you're work is amazing Snite 😂😂😂

Sent from my Pixel XL using Operation Sports mobile app

PSN --JV4MVP

CAVS, VIKES, TWINS, 🔥🔥
Old 10-06-2017, 07:04 PM   #21
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fakename22
Alright I played a game yesterday but I forgot to record and it was an amazing game. So bummed I couldnt get it.

Anyway I played another today and the video is processing now. It was a pretty fun game. Knicks @ Thunder. Porzingis was a god and Westy was sick but man PG13 feels really nice hes going to be nasty next to Westbrook and Melo.

Soon as the video is done I will post it. Excellent work with these sliders. Hope the vid helps you tweak them to your liking.
hey thank you so much!! excited to see the video...

right now all im looking to tweak is reducing the amount of dunks...everything else is pretty good right now...

of course their will be a patch that breaks it soon im sure lol

Please subscribe to my youtube channel for gaming content. https://youtu.be/PXU8cqLnq6w
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-07-2017, 01:07 AM   #22
Pro

Fakename22's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
hey thank you so much!! excited to see the video...

right now all im looking to tweak is reducing the amount of dunks...everything else is pretty good right now...

of course their will be a patch that breaks it soon im sure lol

Believe it or not the video is still processing. Its 59 minutes long though 4 full 11 minute quarters full slider game.

I made a second video that finished earlier but its just the last 1:45 or so because it didnt fit on the 59 minute video. So heres that. Cant wait until the full one is done.

If this **** dont hurry up I might just post the vid in quarters had no idea it would take this long.

Soon as the main one is done Ill post it.

Old 10-07-2017, 10:28 AM   #23
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fakename22
Believe it or not the video is still processing. Its 59 minutes long though 4 full 11 minute quarters full slider game.

I made a second video that finished earlier but its just the last 1:45 or so because it didnt fit on the 59 minute video. So heres that. Cant wait until the full one is done.

If this **** dont hurry up I might just post the vid in quarters had no idea it would take this long.

Soon as the main one is done Ill post it.

just watched the ending of knicks vs thunder. good stuff.

quick questions for you.

1. was this in a my league or play now?
2. did you set up rotations and the coaching profile how i state above?
3. if so, how did you feel about the subbing?

Old 10-07-2017, 08:54 PM   #24
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jved24
These sliders are playing very good! FG% is very accurate along with three pointers ... Turnover rate is good for each team and the fouls are normally pretty equal! Good job on the sliders you're work is amazing Snite 😂😂😂

Sent from my Pixel XL using Operation Sports mobile app
thanks buddy...means a lot 😂😂😂

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »