Home

Schnaidt1's 2k18 Sliders W/ MyLeague Settings

This is a discussion on Schnaidt1's 2k18 Sliders W/ MyLeague Settings within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 04-12-2018, 09:49 AM   #153
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: Schnaidt1's 2k18 Sliders W/ MyLeague Settings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnythelegend
Any roster preferences?

And how come you reduced CPU resigning aggressivenes so much?
i been using 2k default just deleting bosh.... they made some changes because it plays much different with how players act on court and use moves.

because... with where i had cpu resign aggressiveness... after having about 20 tests ran..... saw that it was the exact same free agent pool in summer of 2018 every time... there was never a change in which players opted in or out... never a change on what players extended or hit the market

Sent from my H3123 using Operation Sports mobile app

Games I'm playing: NBA 2k, Madden, MLB the Show, Division 2, Warzone

Please subscribe to my youtube channel for gaming content. https://youtu.be/PXU8cqLnq6w
Old 04-13-2018, 11:57 AM   #154
MVP

EZMADDEN's Arena

OVR: 0

I played 4 games last night using your latest version, and I’ve got to say, it was the most fun I’ve ever had playing 2K18! Thank you Schnaidt!
Old 04-13-2018, 01:31 PM   #155
MVP

Koosa1027's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by EZMADDEN
I played 4 games last night using your latest version, and I’ve got to say, it was the most fun I’ve ever had playing 2K18! Thank you Schnaidt!
How was cpu substitution patterns? Im still thinking of setting advanced rotations for every team in my myleague when I start it up.

~Koosa1027~
SIM is a MINDSET...Don't cheat the game and you'll get better results ~Koosa10:27~
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-13-2018, 01:36 PM   #156
MVP

EZMADDEN's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koosa1027
How was cpu substitution patterns? Im still thinking of setting advanced rotations for every team in my myleague when I start it up.

~Koosa1027~

To be honest, I was not paying attention to substitution patterns at all. I was solely focused on gameplay (which was AMAZING I might add). I basically just plugged in Schnaidt’s gameplay settings and sliders and just got going. I may look into some of his more advanced methods this weekend to see how things like subs pan out. But as far as gameplay goes, I fully endorse these sliders.
Old 04-13-2018, 01:38 PM   #157
MVP

Koosa1027's Arena

Quote:
To be honest, I was not paying attention to substitution patterns at all. I was solely focused on gameplay (which was AMAZING I might add). I basically just plugged in Schnaidt’s gameplay settings and sliders and just got going. I may look into some of his more advanced methods this weekend to see how things like subs pan out. But as far as gameplay goes, I fully endorse these sliders.
Cool...I'll be live streaming his setup tonight so be on the lookout for the link.

~Koosa1027~
SIM is a MINDSET...Don't cheat the game and you'll get better results ~Koosa10:27~
Old 04-13-2018, 05:03 PM   #158
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koosa1027

~Koosa1027~
the 1 problem with advanced rotations is they stick to it 100% they do not adjust due to foul trouble.

koosa I know u are weery if my substitution method works.... but i promise you it does... lol just go look at the comments from my 2k17 thread... i will help u set it all up..

trust me my man.... i got you.

Please subscribe to my youtube channel for gaming content. https://youtu.be/PXU8cqLnq6w
Old 04-13-2018, 05:04 PM   #159
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

Quote:
hey man!!! thank you for trying my new set up and posting the feedback... I'm glad you are having as much fun with them as i am!!

Old 04-13-2018, 05:09 PM   #160
MVP

Koosa1027's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by schnaidt1
the 1 problem with advanced rotations is they stick to it 100% they do not adjust due to foul trouble.

koosa I know u are weery if my substitution method works.... but i promise you it does... lol just go look at the comments from my 2k17 thread... i will help u set it all up..

trust me my man.... i got you.

You know I don't doubt you bro, anybody that can "fix" Madden's gameplay is a genius/legend in my book lol...Any sub pattern on 2k is better than the default sub 5 players every time🤣 that crap is horrible! I'll be streaming tonight!

~Koosa1027~

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »