Home

Eggie2.0 Slider-set Feedback Only Thread

This is a discussion on Eggie2.0 Slider-set Feedback Only Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 05-11-2017, 10:30 AM   #473
Pro

Saro1's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Eggie2.0 Slider-set Feedback Only Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eggie25
Remember, 2k tunes shooting percentages under the hood. Also, I want to fine tune things
Ah ok, I'll waiting your update. Good work Eggie.
Old 05-11-2017, 10:34 AM   #474
Pro

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saro1
Ah ok, I'll waiting your update. Good work Eggie.
Thanks Bro
Old 05-11-2017, 12:31 PM   #475
MVP

Insight23's Arena

Eggie2.0 Slider-set Feedback Only Thread

Ran a game with the test changes. As it's always been while using your sliders, I have to adjust to shooting. These felt good though. What I like the most so far is how the CPU limits my fast breaks. Lately fast breaks have been too easy for me but on these sliders the CPU was getting back in time & even better - every fast break wasn't a guaranteed make. I still had to choose those shots wisely.

Now, I did have some fast breaks but that was mainly because of all the steals & blocks I got. Those steals & blocks came easy to me. Hmmm what else? Both the CPU & I lived at the line but it seemed reasonable within the flow of the game. They got lots of and1's early on but it balanced out when they started to miss some free throws later on. Here's the boxscore. I'm the Heat.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-11-2017, 12:44 PM   #476
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insight23
Ran a game with the test changes. As it's always been while using your sliders, I have to adjust to shooting. These felt good though. What I like the most so far is how the CPU limits my fast breaks. Lately fast breaks have been too easy for me but on these sliders the CPU was getting back in time & even better - every fast break wasn't a guaranteed make. I still had to choose those shots wisely.

Now, I did have some fast breaks but that was mainly because of all the steals & blocks I got. Those steals & blocks came easy to me. Hmmm what else? Both the CPU & I lived at the line but it seemed reasonable within the flow of the game. They got lots of and1's early on but it balanced out when they started to miss some free throws later on. Here's the boxscore. I'm the Heat.

Thanks Bro. I had blocks and steals on my mind also. Mostly Blocks. They are too easy for sure. Can you try 45 Blocks for user and see if it's too easy please?

What were your shooting slider numbers?

Last edited by Eggie25; 05-11-2017 at 12:49 PM.
Old 05-11-2017, 01:09 PM   #477
MVP

Insight23's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eggie25
Thanks Bro. I had blocks and steals on my mind also. Mostly Blocks. They are too easy for sure. Can you try 45 Blocks for user and see if it's too easy please?

What were your shooting slider numbers?

I'm mid 1st quarter with 2 blocks so not sure how effective it will be for this game but I just changed blocks to 45.

Shooting sliders are 40 user 44 CPU. Shooting extremely better so far but its still early in this game.
Old 05-11-2017, 02:19 PM   #478
Pro

Quote:
I'm mid 1st quarter with 2 blocks so not sure how effective it will be for this game but I just changed blocks to 45.

Shooting sliders are 40 user 44 CPU. Shooting extremely better so far but its still early in this game.
Ok. Post the final stats when over please. I can't wait to get home
Old 05-11-2017, 02:38 PM   #479
MVP

Insight23's Arena

What a horrible 3rd quarter I had haha my lead was a big as 18 points & I got entirely too lax. It was good to see though. Grizz cut it down to 4 points & I shot...28% for the whole quarter. This dragged into the 4th but not for too long.

If Gasol wasn't gassed from all the work he put in for 3 quarters this might have been an upset.

They weren't as aggressive in getting to the line as last game & they were matching me in the steals department this go around as well. I didn't get as many blocks as last game but I'm not sure if it was the change to 45 or the Grizz lack of aggressiveness.

Would have liked to play a different team but I'm really trying to get thru this season & I just happen to be trying these sliders on a back 2 back against the Grizz. Celtics up next, I may wait until you update the sliders.

Old 05-11-2017, 02:48 PM   #480
Pro

Quote:
What a horrible 3rd quarter I had haha my lead was a big as 18 points & I got entirely too lax. It was good to see though. Grizz cut it down to 4 points & I shot...28% for the whole quarter. This dragged into the 4th but not for too long.

If Gasol wasn't gassed from all the work he put in for 3 quarters this might have been an upset.

They weren't as aggressive in getting to the line as last game & they were matching me in the steals department this go around as well. I didn't get as many blocks as last game but I'm not sure if it was the change to 45 or the Grizz lack of aggressiveness.

Would have liked to play a different team but I'm really trying to get thru this season & I just happen to be trying these sliders on a back 2 back against the Grizz. Celtics up next, I may wait until you update the sliders.

I don't think it's the block rating. I think it maybe the predictability of the cpu on offense. We will see when I make an update. That's why I want cpu offensive awareness at 45. Thanks

Last edited by Eggie25; 05-11-2017 at 02:50 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »