Home

Eggie2.0 Slider-set Feedback Only Thread

This is a discussion on Eggie2.0 Slider-set Feedback Only Thread within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 05-06-2017, 03:19 PM   #433
Pro

OVR: 1
Re: Eggie2.0 Slider-set Feedback Only Thread

Updated on Xbox One

User: kaylamarie85 (Brownsfans25's version)
Slider Name: Eggie2.0
Eggie2.0Real%
Old 05-06-2017, 05:18 PM   #434
Banned

OVR: 0

This was player lock was LeBron James
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20170506_171442.jpg (608.1 KB, 47 views)
File Type: jpg 20170506_171403.jpg (581.3 KB, 48 views)
File Type: jpg 20170506_171328.jpg (581.1 KB, 47 views)
Old 05-06-2017, 05:38 PM   #435
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brownsfans25
This was player lock was LeBron James

Thanks Brownsfans25. Here's the back story everyone. He only does cpu vs cpu because he feels he sucks at the game. He loves the game and I want him to be able to enjoy it like the rest of us. I finally got him to try player lock and he liked it. So now he will try to lead the Cavs to the championship while learning to play the game on Real%. Don't mind his stats because he is a rookie but I'm sure as he plays more, it will improve. The extremely high turnovers and steals are due to the rookie mistakes and also the cpu making mistakes trying to take advantage of his defense being somewhat out of position. I'm proud that he can finally "Play" and have fun instead of watching all of the time. Great job Bro.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-06-2017, 10:30 PM   #436
Pro

This is for people who play MyLeague and don't want to play long games but want to have a real 48 minute stat line. Hopefully this can help those of you who don't know this.

1. Set your quarter length (Personally i like to use 6 minute quarters when i'm not experimenting on 12 minute quarters).

2. You will see these 2 options in your MyLeague Setup Options or Settings: "Normalize Played to SIM minutes" and "Normalize Played to SIM stats". Change both of them to "Yes".

Here is an example of what this does:

Lets say you have the game on 6 minute quarters which is 24 minutes total and a player's stat line is 15 minutes, 10 pts, 4 reb, 3 ast, 2 blks, 1 steal. The game will Sim and save the stats as 30 minutes, 20 pts, 8 reb, 6 ast, 4 blks, 2 steals.

So you will play your shorter game but have your real stats.
Old 05-07-2017, 07:24 AM   #437
Rookie

MaybeNick's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eggie25
Thanks Brownsfans25. Here's the back story everyone. He only does cpu vs cpu because he feels he sucks at the game. He loves the game and I want him to be able to enjoy it like the rest of us. I finally got him to try player lock and he liked it. So now he will try to lead the Cavs to the championship while learning to play the game on Real%. Don't mind his stats because he is a rookie but I'm sure as he plays more, it will improve. The extremely high turnovers and steals are due to the rookie mistakes and also the cpu making mistakes trying to take advantage of his defense being somewhat out of position. I'm proud that he can finally "Play" and have fun instead of watching all of the time. Great job Bro.
Just an FYI to him, he can reduce the play passing lanes tendency for the cpu, I imagine it can be a bit tedious for a new player playing on high difficulty.
Old 05-07-2017, 08:43 AM   #438
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaybeNick
Just an FYI to him, he can reduce the play passing lanes tendency for the cpu, I imagine it can be a bit tedious for a new player playing on high difficulty.
That's true. He did win his first game though, so he may not want it to be easier. Some crazy people like myself prefer difficulty over tons of winning. It brings a great feeling overcoming obstacles in video games.
Old 05-07-2017, 02:43 PM   #439
Rookie

Played the 2.0 slider on 6min quarters with user timing. Felt great. I can't hit a 3 to save my life. At first the players felt sluggish but I got used to the speed and movements. IMG_1573.JPGIMG_1572.JPGIMG_1571.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 05-07-2017, 04:34 PM   #440
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowinkle08
Played the 2.0 slider on 6min quarters with user timing. Felt great. I can't hit a 3 to save my life. At first the players felt sluggish but I got used to the speed and movements. Attachment 135302Attachment 135303Attachment 135304

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Thanks Bro. I'm actually hitting too many 3's lol. I think it's because I catch on to releases easily. I get a lot of greens. Glad to know the game felt great after your adjustment.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »