Home

Danijel8419 sliders

This is a discussion on Danijel8419 sliders within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 01-04-2017, 03:37 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Smile Danijel8419 sliders

Hello guys!
I want you to try new but very simple slider set.It is a combination between the allstar and hall of fame slider set.Set the human and cpu sliders both on hall of fame,except users offense sliders set on allstar difficulty.You will still have tough and competitive games,you will have to play smart game,you ill have to post up,to penetrate,to go 1 on 1,call for screens,make some plays But most importantly you will made open shots mostly of the time when you are wide open,not just 40% of them which is the case on hall of fame offense slider set.Overall when it goes to sliders I think you dont have to complicate too much.Just mix the things up with the official 2K allstar,superstar,hall of fame slider sets.I think the allstar slider set gameplay is perfect balanced,but it is just too easy for me right now.You can also combine superstar difficulty with allstar user offense slider set!Try it and tell me how it plays.For me it plays very good like the 2K18"out of the box"
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-06-2017, 02:09 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: Danijel8419 sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrgavro5
Hello guys!
I want you to try new but very simple slider set.It is a combination between the allstar and hall of fame slider set.Set the human and cpu sliders both on hall of fame,except users offense sliders set on allstar difficulty.You will still have tough and competitive games,you will have to play smart game,you ill have to post up,to penetrate,to go 1 on 1,call for screens,make some plays But most importantly you will made open shots mostly of the time when you are wide open,not just 40% of them which is the case on hall of fame offense slider set.Overall when it goes to sliders I think you dont have to complicate too much.Just mix the things up with the official 2K allstar,superstar,hall of fame slider sets.I think the allstar slider set gameplay is perfect balanced,but it is just too easy for me right now.You can also combine superstar difficulty with allstar user offense slider set!Try it and tell me how it plays.For me it plays very good like the 2K18"out of the box"
Hello again!
I tried another simple option!
Take all your sliders to hall of fame default and then just move up the user attributes sliders for 5 points and thats it.For example(acceleration,hustle,strength,,speed,onball defense,offe and def awareness,blocking,off and def consistency,lateral quickness and something like that).I think that the attributes sliders are the most important sliders and bumping them up just the little on the higher difficulties will make cpu unable to cheat!I also think that the moving sliders from 0 to 100 is totally unneceseray!What we want to make is playing on the highest difficulties with challenging offensive actions and solid active defense.Moving up users attributes sliders slightly will make that game finally playable,fun and challencing!You will also get smoe real stats,but the totally 100%correct stats is impossible to get,because this is still just a videogame!
Old 01-10-2017, 11:20 AM   #3
Rookie

Re: Danijel8419 sliders

Another update!
Move all the user attributes sliders from 5 to 10 points!Everyhing else is still Hall of Fame default.The gameplay is finally solid and the users and cpu team are finally equal both on offense and defense!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »