Home

NBA 2K17 Community Simulation Slider Set

This is a discussion on NBA 2K17 Community Simulation Slider Set within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 10-04-2017, 12:02 AM   #1729
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: NBA 2K17 Community Simulation Slider Set

Crewe, I think your last All Star set on the first page might be a good starting point. I know the game plays and feels different but I am using them know and I think they could work well with some tweaks. Good luck and I will be glad to help with testing beta sets.

Thanks!
Old 10-05-2017, 01:50 AM   #1730
MVP

creweutah's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by whos61177
Crewe, I think your last All Star set on the first page might be a good starting point. I know the game plays and feels different but I am using them know and I think they could work well with some tweaks. Good luck and I will be glad to help with testing beta sets.

Thanks!
Yeah, the Superstar sliders were up there with my best. I do like the SS level, so I might start my first Beta for 2K18 on SS level and go from there
Old 10-05-2017, 11:49 AM   #1731
Rookie

What are you thinking about the game speed? I find it satisfyingly good at 50, maaaybe 51. The game feels fluid enough on vanilla speed.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-19-2017, 12:39 PM   #1732
Rookie

OVR: 2

Hey Crewe, Any progress on sliders for 2k18? I know how much work was put in last year and I am hoping it is not as labor intensive for you this time around. I am still having decent games from your last 2k17 super star set!

Thanks
Old 10-22-2017, 06:19 AM   #1733
Rookie

OVR: 1

hi Creweutah
I am a big fan of yours.
is it true that you will make sliders for nba 2k18 only around chrismas?
I am waiting for this a lot.
can you recommend me a good nba 2k18 realistic sliders in this forum?
and if you can recommend a minor changes to the sliders?
I need a good sliders untill you will publish yours.
ty
Old 12-10-2017, 12:03 AM   #1734
MVP

creweutah's Arena

Hi guys

I am not sure of an eta as of yet, hence why I have not started a new thread. I dont want to give anyone false hope

I usually like to start tweaking and really putting in the hard work just before or after Xmas once a few patches have been released.

If I start from September, I will end up with no hair

I can't really recommend any sliders because I have not tested anyones, but from what I know from past experiences, Schnaidt and EccentricMeat have some very solid sets as always
Old 12-15-2017, 08:38 PM   #1735
a goat

duce's Arena

What are people looking for in terms of a Community Slider Set for 2K18 that isn't provided by Armor's, Eccentric's, or Dione's slider set?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-30-2017, 11:58 AM   #1736
MVP

creweutah's Arena

Merry Xmas to all. I'm back!! I've been testing quite a bit lately. Sliders this year don't need to much tweaking (so far). I like what I'm seeing from the box. Main things I want to work on is dribbling penetration, defence, and rebounds. Will start a new thread once I get a beta set up and running. Just testing a few things at the moment. As always, once I release the beta, it will be tough around the edges for some as everyone has a different game style and approach to how they play, but I focus on FUN! I want the set to be fun to play with. I will keep you all posted. And I would honestly love any type of feedback as last year

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »