Home

NBA 2K17 Community Simulation Slider Set

This is a discussion on NBA 2K17 Community Simulation Slider Set within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 05-19-2017, 09:46 AM   #1353
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K17 Community Simulation Slider Set

I was used to lower the GSpeed on your slider set, this time with the beta I have to raise it a bit.

Excellent beta set for sure, I'm just dreaming about a mix of your gameplay sliders with the physics that Schnaidt's get with his set.
Old 05-19-2017, 03:25 PM   #1354
Rookie

bulls_1's Arena

OVR: 1

LOVE your sliders. Last two games I played with them worked out just fine. I did some minor tweaks to try & keep the cpu PIP down and its helping a little. But everything else is great. Keep up the good work.
Old 05-19-2017, 03:43 PM   #1355
MVP

Insight23's Arena

These games are all on the latest beta. Despite some high percentages in some of these games my offense has been very stagnant lately while using these sliders. Maybe I've gotten used to them & have become too lax. It's also made me wonder if I should input the sliders every couple games to prevent the games from getting out of whack. Might be looking too much into it.

I like that all of the games were different though. CPU aggressively tries to get to the line in my experience as well.

Now, my steals & blocks have been way too high (except the Lakers game). Also, 54 speed is much smoother than 59. Nice. Here are the boxscores. Pacers game was OT.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-19-2017, 07:23 PM   #1356
Rookie

DynastyJunkie's Arena

Overall, I've had good results using the beta sliders. But game after game the issue I notice is that I am shooting 2x and sometimes 3x the amount of FTs than the CPU. I know this is an issue 2k has had for awhile. But it seems worse since I started using the beta sliders.
Old 05-19-2017, 08:30 PM   #1357
MVP

Insight23's Arena

I second the 2x shooting amount
Old 05-21-2017, 03:10 AM   #1358
MVP

creweutah's Arena

Thank you for the feedback. I am having a good look at the FT's. Something that has plagued me for a while. It will be fixed, not to worry. Really glad you are loving the new beta sliders. Game speed at 54 has given me a much better experience as well.

I will be updating the OP soon with my updated Beta. Hopefully can get the FT's balanced
Old 05-21-2017, 03:12 AM   #1359
MVP

creweutah's Arena

Blocking will also be looked at, along with steals. Since the latest patches, these areas have not been tweaked on my end
Old 05-21-2017, 05:54 AM   #1360
MVP

creweutah's Arena

BETA now updated in the OP. I am getting there slowly. Let me know how you guys find the changes I have made.
They are all in bold.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »