Home

NBA 2K17 Community Simulation Slider Set

This is a discussion on NBA 2K17 Community Simulation Slider Set within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 02-17-2017, 06:59 AM   #833
MVP

jakalfc's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K17 Community Simulation Slider Set (HOF, Real FG%)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jusagamerk26
Sir crew, kindly send to me also beta 11! Will give feedback soon! Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Sent

Inviato dal mio SM-A510F utilizzando Tapatalk
Old 02-17-2017, 08:30 AM   #834
Rookie

I don't use these sliders yet, but I have a question.

Does anything affect how quickly/slowly the CPU play? They refuse to take less than 100 shots per game. I play on 60 game speed. I feel like it helps running the fast break more easily and players like Lebron are more explosive.

Does a faster game speed cause the shot clock or game clock to run faster? I need to lower shots to about 85 FGA/game, but I don't really know how to? Does anybody else have an idea? Thanks in advance.
Old 02-17-2017, 09:47 AM   #835
MVP

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by fakeassc
I don't use these sliders yet, but I have a question.

Does anything affect how quickly/slowly the CPU play? They refuse to take less than 100 shots per game. I play on 60 game speed. I feel like it helps running the fast break more easily and players like Lebron are more explosive.

Does a faster game speed cause the shot clock or game clock to run faster? I need to lower shots to about 85 FGA/game, but I don't really know how to? Does anybody else have an idea? Thanks in advance.
Then use the sliders...look at the results in this thread. Most users and CPU shoot under 90 shots unless it's a shootout.

Most of my games I get between 75-85, lowest I got with these sliders were like mid 70's
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-17-2017, 10:20 AM   #836
Rookie

Here is my opinion on the beta 10 sliders....I play with my Blazers but I don't know if I'm doing something wrong or if I'm just not a very good 2k 17 player but it seems when I post up cuz I like the post up sometimes but when I do post up it seems like I cannot back anyone down even if I haven't miss match.... also I don't know what you guys are doing I see some of the results and the pictures were teams shoot in the 30 to 40% range I played two games last night using my blazers in my GM no..... First game I played first game of the season against the Jazz the Jazz shot 56% I want the game and then game two I played against the Clippers they shot 54% I think and I lost that game by a team so I want to know if there something I'm doing wrong.... I try not to play on ball defense it's not that I'm not good at it I'm pretty decent but I've noticed a lot of times when I play my players that play off football league players wide open so I try to guard like their best shooter to stop wide open looks... Do I need to go into my settings because I try to make it look like I'm the real GM and the coach does the coaching so I try not to go in and mess with settings only time I messed with settings is when I'm playing online so do I need to go in and be the coach anyway and put tight defense on how to do Springs and excetera excetera somebody please give me some feedback but I do like your sliders also the only thing I changed in your sliders was whoever the jazz player was I don't think it was favors but there's Center maybe power forward or Center he got up he didn't he just laid up but his hand was almost at the top of the backboard so I lowered vertical down to 30 and I haven't seen any think crazy but that's the only thing that I like the sliders if only I could just get the percentage down to where the computer doesn't shoot almost 60% over game it would be great but thank you and keep up the good work.
Old 02-17-2017, 10:21 AM   #837
Rookie

Here is my first try of beta 11. im the kings and the steals and turnovers are huge because i think i have been careless and threw a lot of sloppy passes. ill try another to see. Also, foul and free throw numbers are huge. but overall gameplay is very good! will try few more games.
Old 02-17-2017, 10:34 AM   #838
MVP

creweutah's Arena

Thanks for all the amazing feedback guys. I'm happy you all are loving this set. It keeps me going.

FG attempts are balanced overall. It all depends on how you play the game. I feel these sliders will give the most sim experience possible. Keep the feedback coming

Sent from my HUAWEI NXT-L09 using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 02-17-2017, 11:08 AM   #839
Rookie

Thanks for this man! Really loving the game after using your sliders! Thank you for taking time to really make this game play better! Goodluck!

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 02-17-2017, 11:16 AM   #840
Rookie

Thanks for the sliders Crew.

I mixed and matched with TMF's AS sliders and the result was absolutely on point. I think I might start a ML with this.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »