Home

Armor & Swords NBA 2K17 Pro Custom Real FG%/FT% Regular Joe Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Swords NBA 2K17 Pro Custom Real FG%/FT% Regular Joe Sliders within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 10-08-2016, 01:56 AM   #33
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Swords NBA 2K17 Pro Custom Real FG%/FT% Regular Joe Sliders

These sliders are not for everyone. In fact they are a niche set.

Also they are developed to play 12 minute quarters.......but again I was crystal clear.....they are for average players and not highly experienced 2K players. Real FG/FT not shot stick.

Find another set guys.....these obviously are not for you.
Madden 21 (PS5)
Dragons Dogma 2 (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 10-08-2016, 07:08 AM   #34
Rookie

eich6bc's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
These sliders are not for everyone. In fact they are a niche set.

Also they are developed to play 12 minute quarters.......but again I was crystal clear.....they are for average players and not highly experienced 2K players. Real FG/FT not shot stick.

Find another set guys.....these obviously are not for you.

Yeah, you're totally correct. I knew that your set is for "the average Joe" but being that I'm not really feeling the other sets on OS so far, that I'd still give these a shot.

A ton of good things I saw from your set that I haven't seen from others. The speed. The game flow was awesome. I don't see players sliding and the defense isn't as cheesy as playing on AS, SS or HOF. The CPU TO & STL felt good and moderate.

But like I've stated before, the CPU didn't feel aggressive. I was attacking, attacking, attacking while the CPU was passive, passive, passive. Those words should never be affiliated when playing vs Westbrook.

Armor, I'm in no way knocking your set. In fact, I liked the feel of them so much that I'd love for u to bless us with a more challenging set for the more experienced gamers. I've tried to make my own sliders and I've never liked my finish product so I turn to OS for great, competitive, realistic sets and this one is no different. It's just geared towards "the regular Joe".

Last edited by eich6bc; 10-08-2016 at 07:13 AM.
Old 10-08-2016, 08:48 AM   #35
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by eich6bc
Yeah, you're totally correct. I knew that your set is for "the average Joe" but being that I'm not really feeling the other sets on OS so far, that I'd still give these a shot.

A ton of good things I saw from your set that I haven't seen from others. The speed. The game flow was awesome. I don't see players sliding and the defense isn't as cheesy as playing on AS, SS or HOF. The CPU TO & STL felt good and moderate.

But like I've stated before, the CPU didn't feel aggressive. I was attacking, attacking, attacking while the CPU was passive, passive, passive. Those words should never be affiliated when playing vs Westbrook.

Armor, I'm in no way knocking your set. In fact, I liked the feel of them so much that I'd love for u to bless us with a more challenging set for the more experienced gamers. I've tried to make my own sliders and I've never liked my finish product so I turn to OS for great, competitive, realistic sets and this one is no different. It's just geared towards "the regular Joe".
That can be done in the near future. And quite honestly won't be hard to do. You will probably be surprised at how few tweaks are needed to crank up the CPU properly on Pro level. Sit tight.
Madden 21 (PS5)
Dragons Dogma 2 (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-08-2016, 09:01 AM   #36
Rookie

eich6bc's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
That can be done in the near future. And quite honestly won't be hard to do. You will probably be surprised at how few tweaks are needed to crank up the CPU properly on Pro level. Sit tight.

I'm actually trying out all the changes you made to the Pro Sliders onto the All Star sliders.

CPU

Durability +40
Fatigue rate -2
Throw alleys -5
Attempt putbacks -8
Over back fouls +25
Charging foul +25
Blocking foul +30
Reaching foul 0
Shooting foul +20
Loose ball foul +25

USER

Inside shot -2
Close shot -2
Mid range -2
3pt -2
Layup -2
Ball security -20

Steal success -10

Durability +35
On-ball defense -5
Stealing -10
Fatigue rate -2

Defense same as CPU
Except shooting fouls +16

I wanna see how it plays out. I'm currently testing GSW (CPU) @ WAS (Me). After 1 quarter, Warriors up 1 so that's a good sign. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-08-2016, 09:32 AM   #37
Rookie

eich6bc's Arena

At the half, Warriors up 64-45. I like what I'm seeing from the CPU. My defense sux in every aspect right now. I usually just stick to one player on defense and let the CPU control my teammates. I think the second half, I'll switch to the ball to see how that works out.

GSW is shooting 56% but I don't blame them. They are killing me in Fast break points, bench points, steals and 5 less turnovers than me. I usually don't play as the Wizards so it's been a learning process. Time for the 2nd half.

Old 10-08-2016, 10:36 AM   #38
Rookie

eich6bc's Arena

Just finish the entire game & I loved it. The CPU played very realistic. I didn't feel like I was cheesed or cheated out of the win. GSW simply made +10 more shots (+4 3PT) than I did. But thats Golden State for u. My TO helped their beat down. I kept passing the ball right into steals smfh! I have to get better on the sticks if I wanna hang w the elite teams.

I'll do some more testing using your changes from your Pro set onto the All Star set.

Old 10-08-2016, 10:40 AM   #39
Rookie

Smile Re: Armor & Swords NBA 2K17 Pro Custom Real FG%/FT% Regular Joe Sliders

Hi mate. I think u should be a little bit slow down the game. Too many shots. I played 3 games. Perfect and realistic, FG,Rebound and so on. But too many shots: 105-110. I think the perfect value is 85-95. Thank u.
Old 10-08-2016, 10:44 AM   #40
Rookie

i mean FG shots*

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »