Home

Daonlyjmo7's NBA 2k17 MyLeague Sliders/Settings

This is a discussion on Daonlyjmo7's NBA 2k17 MyLeague Sliders/Settings within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 11-04-2016, 10:43 AM   #17
MVP

Daonlyjmo7's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Daonlyjmo7's NBA 2k17 MyLeague Sliders/Settings

Quote:
Originally Posted by akathejoker
Any updates? Not in a huge rush, waiting for the new patch to come so we can the updated rosters before I start mine.
For sure. Sorry for the lack of posts, but I still have been testing here and there. Process will for sure speed up once the patch is released because then I will have motivation to start it. I will try to have an update and begin to finalize a few things very soon, but as I said, the process will speed up greatly post patch.
Old 11-06-2016, 10:33 PM   #18
MVP

vtcha's Arena

OVR: 4

Based on past 2K titles, I've always found 30-35 to be the appropriate range in terms of trade frequency.

Anyway, really appreciate your work on this and will definitely be implementing it in my MyLeague.

As for the cap situation, I will probably opt with Option A and raise the cap to $101 initially. I highly doubt the CPU will be signing any FA's to absurd amounts. If anything, the contract signings are broken as players are signing way too cheap (i.e., Bogut signing for the veteran's minimum).

Last edited by vtcha; 11-06-2016 at 10:39 PM.
Old 11-06-2016, 11:28 PM   #19
MVP

Daonlyjmo7's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtcha
Based on past 2K titles, I've always found 30-35 to be the appropriate range in terms of trade frequency.

Anyway, really appreciate your work on this and will definitely be implementing it in my MyLeague.

As for the cap situation, I will probably opt with Option A and raise the cap to $101 initially. I highly doubt the CPU will be signing any FA's to absurd amounts. If anything, the contract signings are broken as players are signing way too cheap (i.e., Bogut signing for the veteran's minimum).
Appreciate the kind words. Right now I am trying to contract PlayStation because my PSN got banned but for no reason but as soon as I am unbanned I will work on it.

Last edited by Daonlyjmo7; 11-06-2016 at 11:33 PM.
Old 11-07-2016, 03:56 PM   #20
MVP

vtcha's Arena

OVR: 4

Hey man, just thought I'd let you know, I was testing out your sliders last night.

One thing I noticed was that setting the contract negotiation difficulty to 100 was too high. All the top free agents basically declined my offer immediately.

When set to 85, they at least considered it.

However, they later declined my offer and re-signed with their respective team. I also tried lowering the CPU re-signing aggressiveness to 85 and the top free agents still re-signed with their teams - except for Paul Millsap who signed with the 76ers.

One pet peeve of mine is how all the middle-tier players are signing so cheap. Basically ruins the balance when you compare the deals that Mozgov and Crabbe received. George Hill re-signing for 2yr/$10 million is a joke. Dammit 2K! lol

Last edited by vtcha; 11-07-2016 at 03:59 PM.
Old 11-11-2016, 11:14 PM   #21
MVP

Daonlyjmo7's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtcha
Hey man, just thought I'd let you know, I was testing out your sliders last night.

One thing I noticed was that setting the contract negotiation difficulty to 100 was too high. All the top free agents basically declined my offer immediately.

When set to 85, they at least considered it.

However, they later declined my offer and re-signed with their respective team. I also tried lowering the CPU re-signing aggressiveness to 85 and the top free agents still re-signed with their teams - except for Paul Millsap who signed with the 76ers.

One pet peeve of mine is how all the middle-tier players are signing so cheap. Basically ruins the balance when you compare the deals that Mozgov and Crabbe received. George Hill re-signing for 2yr/$10 million is a joke. Dammit 2K! lol
Yeah. That's why I put the, back in progress. At first I was hoping that at 100 it would fix the issue that you mentioned but it doesn't. I now have ideas on numbers that I will use to actually get that number statistically correct.

On other news, my PlayStation account has been banned. I don't know why, and I can't get any explanation. Too bad that NBA 2k17 was an online download

Basically, I am waiting for my credit card company to cancel the purchase. Then I will buy the disc. Until then, I can't test, but as soon as I get the game back, expect these to be a heavy focus of mine.

Right now, my focus is grabbing actual numbers so that I can have a comparison for every single slider. It will be hard for things like morale and chemistry, but I am going to do my best on that.

If you are interested, I can share those numbers with you and you can help me test while I am waiting for my credit card company. It shouldn't be too hard, I would just send you the procedures and you would report back the results. We could end up collaborating on the entire project, since it seems like you are searching for accurate MyLeague sliders just like I am. PM me if you are interested.

Last edited by Daonlyjmo7; 11-11-2016 at 11:19 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-21-2016, 01:29 PM   #22
Just started!

On league cap settings....
Consider this:
94 million cap at 30 teams equals 2.820 billion

So depending on the number of expansion teams factors into how much I factor for salary cap

79 million is what I use for 36 teams since it would equal 2.844 billion.

adjust from there depending on team totals.
Old 12-01-2016, 04:10 PM   #23
MVP

tetoleetd's Arena

OVR: 8

does anyone know the secret to getting young players with potential to actually progress properly? having the progression/regression sliders at 50 doesnt seem to cut it for me. i always have young players with potential either not improve at all, or they actually go down a point.
Old 12-31-2016, 03:53 PM   #24
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by tetoleetd
does anyone know the secret to getting young players with potential to actually progress properly? having the progression/regression sliders at 50 doesnt seem to cut it for me. i always have young players with potential either not improve at all, or they actually go down a point.
Have the same issue. Trying to find a solution to player progression/regression. It seems to all be tied to training (I put the training slider to 0 and barely anyone progressed). It's just hard to control the training schedule all season (a lot of maintenance).

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »