Home

CPU Substitutions

This is a discussion on CPU Substitutions within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 07-23-2016, 08:47 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
CPU Substitutions

I play 12 minute quarters and at about the 6 minute mark the CPU always subs in 5 new guys. Then at the start of the next quarter, all the starters are back in the game. I have tried a bunch of setting out there like Lineup Performance at 50 or Bench Utilization at 100 and stuff like that. The CPU ALWAYS makes subs in 5 and it is annoying. Any settings that can make this more realistic?

Reminder- It is the CPU I am playing against that does this. It is not a user issue. I do my own subs every game.

Thanks guys
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-23-2016, 11:54 AM   #2
All Star

schnaidt1's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: CPU Substitutions

Quote:
Originally Posted by sifu25
I play 12 minute quarters and at about the 6 minute mark the CPU always subs in 5 new guys. Then at the start of the next quarter, all the starters are back in the game. I have tried a bunch of setting out there like Lineup Performance at 50 or Bench Utilization at 100 and stuff like that. The CPU ALWAYS makes subs in 5 and it is annoying. Any settings that can make this more realistic?

Reminder- It is the CPU I am playing against that does this. It is not a user issue. I do my own subs every game.

Thanks guys

that is your problem, in order to get good cpu subs you have to set yours to rotation and the cpu will mirror yours for the most part....there might be a time or 2 where they do a mass subs situation...but it gets greatly reduced...head on over to my slider thread for details on how to set it up.

Games I'm playing: NBA 2k, Madden, MLB the Show, Division 2, Warzone

Please subscribe to my youtube channel for gaming content. https://youtu.be/PXU8cqLnq6w
Old 08-17-2016, 09:59 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 13

this is the type of mistake 2k shouldn't even made at the first place damn it
Old 08-22-2016, 01:10 AM   #4
MVP

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by schnaidt1
that is your problem, in order to get good cpu subs you have to set yours to rotation and the cpu will mirror yours for the most part....there might be a time or 2 where they do a mass subs situation...but it gets greatly reduced...head on over to my slider thread for details on how to set it up.
hey bro sorry for being stupid but once i set my own the cpu will really play better with their rotation??

also another question, can i do this for offline roster as well???? like just have rotations be normal for cpu at PLAY NOW, because soemtimes i feel bored i will get out of myleauge and play some quick games???

and in myleague, after ingjuires, i have to reset all numbers every time?? thanks!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »