Home

Cpu vs cpu sliders

This is a discussion on Cpu vs cpu sliders within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 06-05-2016, 06:48 PM   #9
MVP

Teleo's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Cpu vs cpu sliders

No...they work with any roster.
Old 06-06-2016, 06:42 PM   #10
MVP

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barnsey
I'm also looking for recommendations for good cpu vs cpu sliders... Can we get more input here?
Cycloniac24 has some cpu vs cpu sliders on 2k share, if you on ps4. I just got 2k16, and I've only used his roster and slider set. So I'm biased, but they're pretty good.
Old 06-06-2016, 09:48 PM   #11
Rookie

Hey guys I'm wondering if anyone can help. I love playing Cpu vs Cpu, and specially enjoy 2k13. Something happened to my 2k13, and I had to reinstall it losing all my sliders. I can't seem to find any from 2k13 and I'm hoping someone can help. It seems as if posts in the sliders section don't go back that far.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-07-2016, 12:24 AM   #12
MVP

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unspoken
Hey guys I'm wondering if anyone can help. I love playing Cpu vs Cpu, and specially enjoy 2k13. Something happened to my 2k13, and I had to reinstall it losing all my sliders. I can't seem to find any from 2k13 and I'm hoping someone can help. It seems as if posts in the sliders section don't go back that far.
The the end of the page on the sliders forum there will be an area that says "display options" click on the option "last month" and change it to "beginning" and it will show you ALL of the threads from this section.
Old 06-07-2016, 03:32 PM   #13
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brock
The the end of the page on the sliders forum there will be an area that says "display options" click on the option "last month" and change it to "beginning" and it will show you ALL of the threads from this section.

Hey Brock thanks.. However I still can't find them. It just does not seem to go back far enough. If anyone finds them please send me the link.
Old 06-14-2016, 11:43 AM   #14
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teleo
No...they work with any roster.
Sure technically and slider works with any roster but if you want the stats that simworld is promising you need there rosters and draft classes which are only on xboxone.
"As usual our sliders, settings & coaching profiles are all created & scaled in conjunction with all other SimWorld Experience rosters & projects & are best suited for use with that project."
Their slider works because they went through and changed everyones stats.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »