Home

progression/regression

This is a discussion on progression/regression within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 02-26-2016, 03:50 PM   #1
MVP

tetoleetd's Arena

OVR: 8
progression/regression

what should these sliders be set to in myleague?

i started a myleague with the Suns yesterday, simmed the first season and was surprised to see that the young guys like Booker, Warren, Goodwin, Len didnt really progress at all.

so what do you guys use for progression/regression sliders and what kind of results have you seen?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-26-2016, 06:08 PM   #2
#Ace

Speedy's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: progression/regression

Moved to the sliders forum.
Old 02-26-2016, 09:09 PM   #3
MVP

EccentricMeat's Arena

OVR: 19

I'm currently testing progression at 48 and regression at 42. However these sliders have A LOT to do with the morale and chemistry sliders as well. If a player has a down year and ends with low morale, they tend to not progress much/at all.
Old 02-27-2016, 12:22 AM   #4
MVP

tetoleetd's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by EccentricMeat
I'm currently testing progression at 48 and regression at 42. However these sliders have A LOT to do with the morale and chemistry sliders as well. If a player has a down year and ends with low morale, they tend to not progress much/at all.
ahhh okay, because i had my progression slider set at 52 i believe and still little to no progression.

so you suggest turning down the moral and chemistry effect sliders?
Old 04-07-2016, 12:47 PM   #5
MVP

cch99's Arena

OVR: 9

Does anyone know what affects progression the most ? For example with young guys. If I have a guy who has a higher potential rating but sits on the bench and another guys who is lower rated potential wise but plays every day what has more power.

Playing or Potential Rating ?

For example I have a 2 point guards. One is a Rookie who has higher potential but is currently not as good as the other. Is is better to play the better rated guy and let the other guy sit until he gets better because of his potential or is it better to play the lower rated guy because playing time boosts it even more even if he currently isn't as good ?

Does that make sense ?

Thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-30-2016, 02:57 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 2

I've been trying to find some general info on progression/regression in 2k16. How is it overall if the sliders are well set up? Is it performance based? Do players progress/regress realistically?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »