Home

DeepInTheQ Superstar Realism Sliders

This is a discussion on DeepInTheQ Superstar Realism Sliders within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 12-29-2015, 05:08 PM   #9
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: DeepInTheQ Superstar Realism Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDonUMB
Thanks for posting this. What do you use for Sim minutes per quarter?
12 for sim mins
Old 12-29-2015, 06:27 PM   #10
MVP

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepInTheQ
Some of my box scores and videos of game play. Played this game vs the suns with Cavs before the Cavs played the Suns in real life. Kyrie hit game winner for me in 2k and then 3 hours later hit the game winner in real life lol.

Look at biggest leads in the box scores. I love the runs I go on as well as the CPU.

That was AWESOME! You have got to share what camera angle settings you were using my friend....I swear, if you were just walking by you would have thought that was the actual game going on with that crowd reaction and noise!

So when you have a chance, if you could please provide camera angle settings.
Old 12-29-2015, 06:47 PM   #11
Banned

Haha thanks yeah i screamed in my living room too. Usually that shot is a guaranteed miss but my sliders allow good shooters to hit contested tough shots.

Camera is broadcast generic
Zoom 2
Height 2

By far my favorite camera in 2k. It's as close to tnt camera as you can get in my opinion.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-29-2015, 09:31 PM   #12
Banned

Been playing Kyrie and JR with a day to day injury. He hurt it even more in this game...lost him early 2nd quarter eh but kept playing him lol. He was super slow. Out a week now. Couldn't hold off Drummond and the Pistons on the road. Drummond KILLED me on the glass...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_b0c42756-92c4-411f-96c0-9a9d32dcc705.jpg (242.6 KB, 125 views)

Last edited by DeepInTheQ; 12-30-2015 at 12:05 PM.
Old 12-30-2015, 06:31 AM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 3

Played a couple of games with these and I must say it played absolutely great. Thanks a lot, I'm finally having fun games again
Old 12-30-2015, 06:58 AM   #14
Rookie

LBJay89's Arena

Hey Deep i like your sliders, but the Jumpshot defense (Gather/Release) 0/0 is to easy. There is no differences between good shooters and Bad Shooters, when we put Gather and Release at 0 is like there is no Defender in your Face.
Old 12-30-2015, 11:22 AM   #15
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBJay89
Hey Deep i like your sliders, but the Jumpshot defense (Gather/Release) 0/0 is to easy. There is no differences between good shooters and Bad Shooters, when we put Gather and Release at 0 is like there is no Defender in your Face.
Thanks for trying them out.. you can use 30/30 for user cpu on gather and release if you want but I have not had any issues with 0/0 as you can see from my FG percentages in the box scores.

Did you copy the sliders exactly as the are? 85 contest shot is pretty big as is 45 offensive consistency. Also it HAS TO BE ON SUPERSTAR. All star wont work. Way too easy.

I will post videos of great shooters missing wide open looks. I have already posted a few of good shooters hitting highly contested shots. I like 0/0 especially because crappy shooters hit some absurd shots every now and then in real life. Seeing LeBron hit a fade away 28 footer makes the game feel so realistic to me because he hits that garbage in real life every now and again.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-30-2015, 12:04 PM   #16
Banned

Few more videos. 1st one shows Kentavious Caldwell Pope (A 33% 3point shooter) missing a WIDE OPEN THREE. Then shows the Pistons leaving Thompson to double lebron and lebron finding thompson cutting to the hoop for the easy dunk.

2nd video is LeBron getting the OREB and finishing for the and 1.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »