Home

Old 10-12-2015, 10:24 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Versuzsimsliders

These are some sliders I got from this dude of of utube ...this gets u the most realistic gameplay makes the game perfect..no warping cpu calls plays exploits mismatches...it beats u it doesn't cheat you...if you play basketball u can win if u just want rub iso n play hero ball the cpu will cut y #$s...these are sliders for hof difficulty...nothing dealing wit success was changed only tendacies where changed to make every player play to there real ratings...I took screen shots but to find he sliders go follow the dude versuz television..on utube...he makes madden sliders for all madden difficulty...those make Madden feel n look like Sunday football...

Sent from my SM-G850M using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-12-2015, 10:27 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: Versuzsimsliders

The way only difference i made is he started from default sliders n I used simulation for mine...

Old 10-13-2015, 01:00 AM   #3
MVP

jakalfc's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by domp242

These are some sliders I got from this dude of of utube ...this gets u the most realistic gameplay makes the game perfect..no warping cpu calls plays exploits mismatches...it beats u it doesn't cheat you...if you play basketball u can win if u just want rub iso n play hero ball the cpu will cut y #$s...these are sliders for hof difficulty...nothing dealing wit success was changed only tendacies where changed to make every player play to there real ratings...I took screen shots but to find he sliders go follow the dude versuz television..on utube...he makes madden sliders for all madden difficulty...those make Madden feel n look like Sunday football...

What about his gamertag on ps4
Old 10-13-2015, 01:57 AM   #4
Rookie

shando14's Arena

OVR: 4

I played a game using these and they were actually as advertised. I need to play more but it doesn't cheat you at all I didn't feel like. I played Clippers(CPU) vs. Pelicans(Me) and lost 87-81. I'm going to run afew more this week to give a full report.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-13-2015, 03:59 AM   #5
Pro

Only thing that neds to be adjusted is blocking. But overall these sliders don't cheat you at all
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-13-2015, 04:50 AM   #6
MVP

jakalfc's Arena

the sliders are on ps4?
Old 10-13-2015, 11:40 AM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 3

I tried them out for one half game so far, they actually played pretty good.
CPU took some bad shots though here and there in my opinion, especially with Aldridge, playing against the Spurs.
I would suggest to raise the foul sliders a bit since I had low Free Throw numbers and lower the Dunk in traffic and maybe the blocking slider a bit.
FG percentage was a little bit low in the first half for both teams, but I will test them in some more games first to make a conclusion regarding this.
Old 10-13-2015, 01:22 PM   #8
Banned

The fact that this Versuz plays in Player Lock Cam in his videos makes he have to try these. I love to play that Cam, so if he is crafting these slider in that cam, could be good.

Going to do some tests tonight with 96 Bulls v. worst Euro team. If I play well, run plays, and make good decisions, I should always win as the Bulls, and always lose as the Euro.

Sent from my XT1528 using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »