Home

MOST REALISTIC SLIDERS UP TO DATE SUPERSTAR SIM

This is a discussion on MOST REALISTIC SLIDERS UP TO DATE SUPERSTAR SIM within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 03-15-2015, 12:54 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: MOST REALISTIC SLIDERS UP TO DATE SUPERSTAR SIM

3rd game i played against the heat without wade dragic n whiteside again i pulled away last couple of minutes teague had one hell of a game with 2 mean posterizers on bosh n haslem
Picture0117.jpg

Picture0114.jpg
plus the score on this game IRL was 114 103 on nov 14 u can check it ill say pretty damn close..

Last edited by still_ballin; 03-15-2015 at 12:58 PM.
Old 03-15-2015, 02:58 PM   #10
Rookie

last game for today i played the cavs i fought hard the whol game but in the 4th lebron and kyrie stepped it up a notch kyrie never sat down not even for a second n almost finished with a triple double!! btw the cavs played without shump, jr, mozgov n perkins according to the team they had back in november before all the trades
Picture0118.jpg

Picture0119.jpg

Picture0120.jpg
man bottom line im loving what im seeing so far feels just like watching basktball on tv for real! score wise stats wise n what not..
Old 03-16-2015, 05:15 PM   #11
Rookie

I JUST UPDATED AND IM LIKE 95% SURE THIS IS THE SET IM STICKING WITH TIL THE END OF THE SEASON(UNLESS THEY GONNA COME UP WITH SOME MORE STUPID *** PATCHES...LOL)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-16-2015, 05:59 PM   #12
Rookie

what i did with my sliders basically is not overdo anything meaning maximize a slider to 100 or lower it all the way to 0 i dont think its neither fair nor realistic i kept everything between the 40 n 60 range n gave the user slight advantages on a few sliders to compensate for the cpu given boosts on superstar. im getting the most realistic results i ever got on this game including before the patch gameplay n stats r right on the spot imo teams that shoot good MOST of the time gonna shhot good n teams that struggle gonna have to come up with better game plans basically i believe that this set is balanced n fair n if u play smart itll' give u a chance to beat ANY team playing with ANY team on a given night just like it is in the real nba

ONE

Last edited by still_ballin; 03-16-2015 at 07:18 PM.
Old 03-16-2015, 09:07 PM   #13
Rookie

the same lakers that i blew out a couple of hours ago with gs just got tired of losing n kobe hit 48 against my hawks as they beat me 119-109 in atlanta which really happened in case u wondered eary this season the lakers got slaughtered by gs n then beat the hawks in atlanta on their nxt game 114-109
in a game in which they shot 54 % IRL and against me they shot 53% after shooting 40% the last game against gs ill say pretty close to the phe air erfect sim experience dont u guys think so?
Picture0122.jpg
i also had a couple of awesome highlights that i wish i could show u guys sacre pulled a michael jordan on the wizards block on shelvin mack where he just grabbed the ball in the air i was like damn *****! n then mack shot an airball 3 which millsap caught in the air n alley hooped!! amazing!
Old 03-16-2015, 09:56 PM   #14
Post Like a Champion!

jake44np's Arena

OVR: 22

Who are u talking to in here? Lol
Old 03-16-2015, 10:21 PM   #15
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake44np
Who are u talking to in here? Lol
whoever funny dude im just trying to help make this game the best it can be
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-16-2015, 11:01 PM   #16
Pro

KwiLL23's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by still_ballin
what i did with my sliders basically is not overdo anything meaning maximize a slider to 100 or lower it all the way to 0 i dont think its neither fair nor realistic i kept everything between the 40 n 60 range n gave the user slight advantages on a few sliders to compensate for the cpu given boosts on superstar. im getting the most realistic results i ever got on this game including before the patch gameplay n stats r right on the spot imo teams that shoot good MOST of the time gonna shhot good n teams that struggle gonna have to come up with better game plans basically i believe that this set is balanced n fair n if u play smart itll' give u a chance to beat ANY team playing with ANY team on a given night just like it is in the real nba

ONE
Just wanted to know how can you tell if the CPU gets boosts? I know they are there, I'm just trying to see how to see them.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »