Home

Shady Mike's "Real Feel" NBA 2K15 Real FG% Superstar Sliders

This is a discussion on Shady Mike's "Real Feel" NBA 2K15 Real FG% Superstar Sliders within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 02-23-2015, 05:05 PM   #49
Banned

Shady Mike's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Shady Mike's "Real Feel" NBA 2K15 Real FG% Superstar Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarrettMercer
Love these sliders, Just did a game between the T-Wolves and 76ers, final score was 113-108 for the T-wolves (Me). Only complaint I have was offensive rebounds I had 20 they had 8, changed my slider to 75 and theirs to 80. I'll tell you how it works out!
^keep me posted on this I am watching the rebounding closely though I would rather have more than less.

I played this game last night as the Bulls and I was so freaking frustrated because I was perfectly fine with how the CPU was playing, but two things absolutely screwed me over. Now look, I'm normally not one to blame one player, but Mike Dunleavy has ONE JOB on the court, and that is to space the floor after the initial inside attack for kickouts...so tell me how this dude was 0-9 from 3!? I'm talking WIDE OPEN threes! Really disappointed with him there...that and one other thing, How broken is the FT shooting? In the second quarter I had Aaron Brooks at the FT line (87%) and he went 0-4...so combined with Phoenix's up-tempo offense and my inability to hit 3's or make my free throws I got absolutely blown out.

BTW this is with the Suns new backcourt of Bledsoe / Knight (Kentucky guards unite!)

Old 02-23-2015, 05:26 PM   #50
Rookie

I'm currently playing the 2nd game with change rebounding sliders, I think it has a major effect on the score. Just finished the 3rd and each team is over 100 points
Old 02-23-2015, 05:29 PM   #51
Rookie

Oops forgot to actually post that comment, rebounding does take effect on the score I think. Final score Mavs 124 (Me) vs Pistons (131), Rebounds are as followed.

Mavs; D-R; 41, O-R; 12
Pistons; D-R; 38, O-R; 10

I will play another game when I get home from my one hour class, Anyway to contact personally? I'd love to help. (Twitter, facebook, etc)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-23-2015, 06:34 PM   #52
Banned

Shady Mike's Arena

Wow, most I've ever seen scored so far is 114 by the suns in my last game. Have you made any other changes from the OP?

P.S. you can send me a PM on here.
Old 02-23-2015, 07:18 PM   #53
Rookie

Oddly enough, It won't let me PM you, and no I have not made extra changes, I am going to change the rebounding back and see if that effects it!
Old 02-24-2015, 02:16 AM   #54
Banned

Shady Mike's Arena

Playing as the Heat vs my Sixers here is the score at the half! Look at these fast break points lmao! Goran Dragic's one man fast break is no joke! Sixers have no answer so far!

Old 02-24-2015, 03:16 AM   #55
Banned

Shady Mike's Arena

Definitely one of the best games of 2K I've ever played, and it was one that I needed Playing as the dominant team. First things first Dwayne Wade had 25-7-6 Dragic had 22-7 and Deng had 19-7 for the Sixers their top player was Robert Covington who had 24 points. Truth be told the Sixers were outclassed athletically, and that really let me run the floor, I made sure I set for my team to run the floor and that is exactly what they did. Considering the Sixers shot 37% I had SO many opportunities to get out and run, and the sixers just had no chance of defending me.

For me the most impressive numbers were the turnover numbers (It actually looks like a real sixers game lol) I was also impressed with the shotblocking as well.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-24-2015, 03:23 AM   #56
Banned

Cf3411's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shady Mike
Crazy game, OT vs Lakers but I couldn't pull through in the end...

EDIT:Crazy because Avery Bradley just hit a shot to send it to OT in real life lol
Exact score of the Celts-Lakers OT game last night....I'm sold lol.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »