Home

Aes's 2K15 Superstar Sliders

This is a discussion on Aes's 2K15 Superstar Sliders within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 10-30-2014, 12:47 AM   #41
Member of Rush Nation

CujoMatty's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Aes's 2K15 Superstar Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aestiux
Interesting you lower CPU pass accuracy. For all offense I like to keep things the same and balanced for user and CPU. Most sliders I see on here also have all user shooting success higher too and I don't see any reason in doing that as it's very unbalanced then. I will have to test a game out with this and see how balanced it is.
I actually have user shooting at 40 mid range and 40 3 point while cpu is 42 mid and 49 3 point. I usually have about 45-47 percent shooting with around 35-40 3 pointers. Cpu usually is around the same.

I noticed for me id have crazy passes at anything lower than 48 for pass accuracy. At 48 I still have around 5 turnovers a game because of errant passes with 12 min quarters. I actually have cpu pass accuracy at 37 to get similar numbers from the cpu. About 5 a game. All in all cpu and user I average between 12-20 turnovers with those tweaks. Everything else I use your slider values.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-30-2014, 03:43 AM   #42
Rookie

RevivedZack's Arena

OVR: 0

I think the injury tendency might be too high. Played the first game of the season with the knicks and melo, amare, and jr all got hurt. Melo dislocated his patella
Old 10-30-2014, 09:59 AM   #43
Banned

Aestiux's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by RevivedZack
I think the injury tendency might be too high. Played the first game of the season with the knicks and melo, amare, and jr all got hurt. Melo dislocated his patella
Yeah i might have to lower it down a few notches, but at the same time i'm trying to get a realistic amount of injuries similar to the league. If I remember correctly, only 29 players started the whole 82 game season last year.
Old 10-31-2014, 02:52 AM   #44
Member of Rush Nation

CujoMatty's Arena

I play myGM not myLeague and ive only seen 1 injury in about 40 games. I havent seen an injury slider in myGM. Would the durability slider under the user/cpu sliders change that? If so would the number being higher or lower add more injuries?
Old 10-31-2014, 08:05 PM   #45
Pro

OVR: 3

Are there any updates on these?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-01-2014, 11:14 AM   #46
Banned

Aestiux's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by cujomatty
I play myGM not myLeague and ive only seen 1 injury in about 40 games. I havent seen an injury slider in myGM. Would the durability slider under the user/cpu sliders change that? If so would the number being higher or lower add more injuries?
Not completely sure to be honest. If I remember in previous years durability wasn't a slider option and it was a player rating. I just left it at 50 since I didn't see anything that affected it.
Old 11-01-2014, 11:17 AM   #47
Banned

Aestiux's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by N1kola101
Are there any updates on these?
Well yeah I changed a few things that shows under recent updates on the first page. Right now i'm really satisfied with the sliders and I haven't found many other problems only the ones that need to be patched to be fixed. From here on out i'm just changing a few things if I think it needs it. The next big update will probably be when the next gameplay patch comes out if it fixes the problems. (Fouls, 3 Point Attempts, Etc.)

As for the MyLeague sliders the only things that need to be looked at are the morale and chemistry difficulty/effects. Also, I may lower the injury frequency but if I do not by much. Otherwise i'm locked in on the other MyLeague sliders and I think they're perfect.

Last edited by Aestiux; 11-01-2014 at 11:24 AM.
Old 11-01-2014, 06:52 PM   #48
Member of Rush Nation

CujoMatty's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aestiux
Well yeah I changed a few things that shows under recent updates on the first page. Right now i'm really satisfied with the sliders and I haven't found many other problems only the ones that need to be patched to be fixed. From here on out i'm just changing a few things if I think it needs it. The next big update will probably be when the next gameplay patch comes out if it fixes the problems. (Fouls, 3 Point Attempts, Etc.)

As for the MyLeague sliders the only things that need to be looked at are the morale and chemistry difficulty/effects. Also, I may lower the injury frequency but if I do not by much. Otherwise i'm locked in on the other MyLeague sliders and I think they're perfect.
I believe because everyone plays games differently sliders are always hard to appeal to the masses. Ive been using these with a few tweaks that suit my play style for 20 games or so. I love them. All my stats are consistent with real life league averages other than fouls or 3 point attempts but even those often are close. Ive accepted that sliders cant fix those and but I have confidence a patch will. Once again good work.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »