Home

Armor & Swords NBA 2K15 Pro/Sim/Real FG/FT% "Average Joe" Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Swords NBA 2K15 Pro/Sim/Real FG/FT% "Average Joe" Sliders within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 10-31-2014, 10:40 AM   #345
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Swords NBA 2K15 Pro/Sim/Real FG/FT% "Average Joe" Sliders

Ok...played a few games with Timsmooths rosters with my sliders with one tweak.

3PT at 80.

Washington shot 17 Threes. Beal was going nuts.

Fouls felt great. Off ball fouls on moving screens, plenty of shooting fouls. Washington in fact got to the line 28 times and I went to the stripe 18. I ended up playing catch up and was forced into more of a jump shooting team in the fourth so my drives and pressing the issue fell off hence why I did not draw nearly as many fouls.

Bosh got into early foul trouble and ended the game with 5. But he still managed 27 points and 10 boards. Wade played strong as well. I ended up losing 104-98.

Played Philly and blew them out of the building....as I should have. 102-87. I did whatever I wanted and it felt great.

These rosters are the truth coupled with the sliders. My full endorsement is to use Timsmooths latest roster when your start your MyLeague/MyGm.

I also am looking at various draft classes and one caught my eye on this board...Dwaynehenry (PSN) has a stellar draft class and I recommend that one for your year one chise.

I am going to continue to play (test league right now) and see if any other minor tweaks need to be made. But I am pretty much set until the big patch...that is when i will get back and see the notes, and see if some tendency sliders need to be turned back (3Pt in particular) and foul sliders need to be turned back if they address it at default levels.

Overall though...this game is amazing and those rosters really enhance the game big time.

Have fun!!!
Madden 21 (PS5)
Dragons Dogma 2 (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23

Last edited by Armor and Sword; 10-31-2014 at 10:44 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-31-2014, 11:07 AM   #346
Rookie

TGraen23's Arena

OVR: 4

Great sliders man. Anyone have suggestions for what roster to use if you're on the Xbox One?
Old 10-31-2014, 11:24 AM   #347
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGraen23
Great sliders man. Anyone have suggestions for what roster to use if you're on the Xbox One?
Thanks man. Glad your enjoying the game!

I can't speak on Xbox One rosters as I am a PS guy all the way and do not pay much attention to Xbox roster threads. If anyone on XboxOne can chime in and give some roster suggestions for you Xbox Nation peeps, it would be greatly appreciated!
Madden 21 (PS5)
Dragons Dogma 2 (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
Follow me on Twitter
Old 10-31-2014, 11:53 AM   #348
MVP

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor & Sword
Ok...played a few games with Timsmooths rosters with my sliders with one tweak.

3PT at 80.

Washington shot 17 Threes. Beal was going nuts.

Fouls felt great. Off ball fouls on moving screens, plenty of shooting fouls. Washington in fact got to the line 28 times and I went to the stripe 18. I ended up playing catch up and was forced into more of a jump shooting team in the fourth so my drives and pressing the issue fell off hence why I did not draw nearly as many fouls.

Bosh got into early foul trouble and ended the game with 5. But he still managed 27 points and 10 boards. Wade played strong as well. I ended up losing 104-98.

Played Philly and blew them out of the building....as I should have. 102-87. I did whatever I wanted and it felt great.

These rosters are the truth coupled with the sliders. My full endorsement is to use Timsmooths latest roster when your start your MyLeague/MyGm.

I also am looking at various draft classes and one caught my eye on this board...Dwaynehenry (PSN) has a stellar draft class and I recommend that one for your year one chise.

I am going to continue to play (test league right now) and see if any other minor tweaks need to be made. But I am pretty much set until the big patch...that is when i will get back and see the notes, and see if some tendency sliders need to be turned back (3Pt in particular) and foul sliders need to be turned back if they address it at default levels.

Overall though...this game is amazing and those rosters really enhance the game big time.

Have fun!!!

And consider this....Vann's playbook is still not integrated into this roster set....so imagine once they have been! Good stuff man!
Old 10-31-2014, 12:14 PM   #349
Rookie

Was about to start one but I can't download timsmooth's rosters. xD
Old 10-31-2014, 12:28 PM   #350
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by swishfury
Was about to start one but I can't download timsmooth's rosters. xD
You have to do it from your MyLeague/MyGm set up menu.

When it asks custom roster toggle yes...it will then take you directly to 2K share before you can advance and then you can choose your custom roster.

I am pretty let down you can't just save roster files anymore and then load them when you want. This makes you do it as you start whatever mode you want to use.

Oh well.
Madden 21 (PS5)
Dragons Dogma 2 (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
Follow me on Twitter
Old 10-31-2014, 01:11 PM   #351
Banned

preveza's Arena

Apparently timsmooth has just finished adding all vanwolfhawks play edits. Wow!! Will test later on using his new roster when it's released and also your updated sliders. Thanks armor
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-31-2014, 01:33 PM   #352
Rookie

OVR: 1

Hey A&S. Use your sliders in madden and they are on point.

Is there a way to search for your sliders like on madden or do they have to be manually entered?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »