Home

Armor & Swords NBA 2K15 Pro/Sim/Real FG/FT% "Average Joe" Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Swords NBA 2K15 Pro/Sim/Real FG/FT% "Average Joe" Sliders within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 10-19-2014, 11:30 AM   #153
Banned

OVR: 9
Re: Armor & Swords NBA 2K15 Pro/Sim/Real FG/FT% "Average Joe" Sliders

Starts with 1.1 are killing me..

You have to not only pick your spots with starters, but know who is coming off bench who can score..

I might actually play 82 for once time ever
Old 10-19-2014, 12:51 PM   #154
MVP

G0DZGiFT's Arena

OVR: 3
Armor & Swords NBA 2K15 Pro/Sim/Real FG/FT% "Average Joe" Sliders

Ayo bro, is there a way to tone down the field goal percentages?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by G0DZGiFT; 10-19-2014 at 01:22 PM.
Old 10-19-2014, 01:56 PM   #155
Rookie

OVR: 1

A other classic down to the wire for the Cavs franchise. Love these sliders.
Everybody on the team showed up on the stat sheet

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-19-2014, 09:35 PM   #156
Rookie

OVR: 1

Is there anything I can do to help w pip? Teams are scoring 70 percent of there points against me inside. Guys left and right go uncovered down low. I think teams only take 5-15 mid range jumpers, 5-15 3 pointers and the rest are either lay ups or dunks. The opposing team also rarely holds the ball longer than ten seconds, that might be more of my defense not covering anyone down low. My offense stinks but that's more on me learning the controls and such. It's just that part of my defense that's infuriating. Can anyone help????
Old 10-19-2014, 09:40 PM   #157
Rookie

OVR: 0

Going to try this. I've always played on Superstar/Hall of Fame in old gen 2K games, but now on new gen I'm taking beatings on All-Star...
Old 10-19-2014, 10:31 PM   #158
Hall Of Fame

areobee401's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by movies2090
Is there anything I can do to help w pip? Teams are scoring 70 percent of there points against me inside. Guys left and right go uncovered down low. I think teams only take 5-15 mid range jumpers, 5-15 3 pointers and the rest are either lay ups or dunks. The opposing team also rarely holds the ball longer than ten seconds, that might be more of my defense not covering anyone down low. My offense stinks but that's more on me learning the controls and such. It's just that part of my defense that's infuriating. Can anyone help????

You have to become better at on ball defense. One tip I can give is instead of always trying to cut off the ball handler all the time, try use angles as a defensive tactic. It's more about where he is going, not where he is at. This is something I have struggle with and still do at times. Also, keep some distance between the two of you. If the ball handler is fast you're not going to keep him from blowing by you when playing up close to him. Play the angel and force him away from driving into the paint. And obviously don't try to steal all the time. You're setting yourself up for failure by doing so. Trust me with a little practice and becoming more familiar with defensive strategies, it is very possible to prevent the CPU from constantly abusing you by driving into the paint with ease. Practice and patience.
Old 10-19-2014, 11:26 PM   #159
Banned

preveza's Arena

OVR: 0

Sliders are decent, but personally still need a lot of work and tweaking. Good effort thus far.
Old 10-19-2014, 11:35 PM   #160
Banned

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by movies2090

The last game I played I played with the contact sliders up higher and with the layup realisc defeisve sliders up to and also with help defisve and I only gave up 50 PIP in that game. Before that game I had not given up less then 58 PIP in a game and I was given up 64 PIP a game in 5 games so I think that may help but I need to play more has 1 game is not enough to say if that helps enough for sure or not.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »