Home

JR's 2k15 Real Player % Sliders

This is a discussion on JR's 2k15 Real Player % Sliders within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 10-13-2014, 04:38 PM   #9
Rookie

gremdog8's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: JR's 2k15 Real Player % Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by jr86
Glad you are enjoying them.
3pters are definitely a bit strange.
The last 2 games I played both cpu teams both shot over 10 and this is on 6min qtrs.
But looking at your game you are getting about 1/2 of what I am seeing.
I do think it is dependant on how you play. If you chase the ball handler and constantly switch defenders to the perimeter shooters then they will not shoot nearly enough 3's.
I tend to just control 1 defender and usually only change when the shot goes up to help withthe boxing out.
Gonna play a game against Houston and see what I can find...
Yeah I do switch up and guard the ball handler every time (old habit) I might give it a try on not doing that so much but they had plenty of chances, they played like Houston in the drive part but didn't kick lol, I'm gonna play a few more games with them and I will let you know how that goes.
Old 10-13-2014, 06:05 PM   #10
MVP

jr86's Arena

OVR: 9

Played that game against Hou.
Dwight howard beat the hell out of me...lol
They put up 7 3's and had 30 pip in a total score of 61pts. So just about 50%pip which I am happy with.
However they shot at a 60% clip which is a bit worrisome.

Played another one against Tor and they scored a whopping 36 pip out of a total of 56pts!
Bit confusing whats going on in regards to this.
Also is everyone seeing enough fouls?
I am thinking of giving this a bump as I am ending up with nearly 50 shots per game and single digits for fouls.
On the plus side though rebounds/steals/turnovers all looked good and even blocks came out at 3 a piece!

Last edited by jr86; 10-13-2014 at 06:10 PM.
Old 10-13-2014, 07:59 PM   #11
Rookie

Liked the sliders so far. Just fyi, this is feedback from myplayer. Havent started a GM career yet.
Im playing for Houston and i just got my @ss handed to me by Isaiah Thomas...he scored 29 points, 22 pip. He was scary as a serial killer with a chainsaw!
For the rest, im seeing a fair amount of blocks, 3s and so on. Different teams giving different situations which is as it should be. Not many fouls tho. I didnt look, but it seemed that not more than 5 or 6 per team.
But that Thomas man...he was insane, not even double teaming him... :P
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-13-2014, 11:03 PM   #12
MVP

Hunkerdown's Arena

OVR: 16

Yes PIP is crazy, hardly any 3's by cpu and thats with me guarding post only with Horford. Fouls okay, but not nearly enough.
Old 10-14-2014, 01:57 PM   #13
MVP

jr86's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaa1980
Yes PIP is crazy, hardly any 3's by cpu and thats with me guarding post only with Horford. Fouls okay, but not nearly enough.
Agreed with the pip and fouls.
I'm seeing on average about 7 3's a game from the cpu, so not too bad.
I think an issue with the 3's this year is the cpu standing either just inside the line or with 1 foot on it which is causing a lot of long two's and not giving enough 3pt attempts. I am honestly not sure that this issue can be solved with sliders.

Gonna try and sort out the pip and fouls this evening and should be back with an update later.

Keep the feedback coming...

Last edited by jr86; 10-14-2014 at 02:05 PM.
Old 10-14-2014, 08:51 PM   #14
Rookie

gremdog8's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jr86
Agreed with the pip and fouls.
I'm seeing on average about 7 3's a game from the cpu, so not too bad.
I think an issue with the 3's this year is the cpu standing either just inside the line or with 1 foot on it which is causing a lot of long two's and not giving enough 3pt attempts. I am honestly not sure that this issue can be solved with sliders.

Gonna try and sort out the pip and fouls this evening and should be back with an update later.

Keep the feedback coming...
I noticed today messing around that the game responds better to me in slider changes when you start from superstar sim and I have no clue why. But I basically used your tendencies and just tweaked a few other things and played a game against Magic and it was the best feeling of sim basketball I have had so far, they actually played smart basketball instead of just attacking me 24/7 like they would do to me, they shot 19 3pt for the game, had 46 PIP out of 96 total points so that was great to see. It's like the sliders aren't broken when you start from superstar sim but that was the setting they recommended.
Old 10-15-2014, 08:24 AM   #15
Rookie

Does it matter if you change the slider set during the season or do you have to start with them set from game 1? I'm in myleague
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-15-2014, 09:42 AM   #16
Rookie

gremdog8's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotwillydog
Does it matter if you change the slider set during the season or do you have to start with them set from game 1? I'm in myleague
Change them anytime you want as well as the difficulty as you so choose bro.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »