Home

Too many Offensive Rebounds and PIP!

This is a discussion on Too many Offensive Rebounds and PIP! within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 10-10-2014, 01:12 PM   #1
MVP

G0DZGiFT's Arena

OVR: 3

Am I the only person seeing too many offensive rebounds and PIP against CPU? I had Mike Conley grab one over Hibbert and then go back up and lay it in smh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-10-2014, 01:28 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 17
Re: Too many Offensive Rebounds and PIP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by G0DZGiFT
Am I the only person seeing too many offensive rebounds and PIP against CPU? I had Mike Conley grab one over Hibbert and then go back up and lay it in smh.

No. The CPU at least on SS/Sim, routinely grabs off boards with one player when I have three guys in the paint. They are juiced on the off. glass. Right now I have my sliders at 48/55 for CPU off reb and HUM def reb and it still seems like not enough
Old 10-10-2014, 02:08 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_future420
No. The CPU at least on SS/Sim, routinely grabs off boards with one player when I have three guys in the paint. They are juiced on the off. glass. Right now I have my sliders at 48/55 for CPU off reb and HUM def reb and it still seems like not enough

same like it was in 12, 13 and 14 , and it's about positioning of the CPU player. Only solutions that i have found was , to :

- When i can , as soon CPU shoots, i move my player in front or behind CPU player and rebound manually.

- or lower their vertical, strength, off rebound(sometimes off awareness) to be 5+ less then mine.Lowering Off rebounding alone doesn't do anything, and some people also lowered quickness for 5 , but i never tried that one.

Last edited by tariq071; 10-10-2014 at 04:52 PM.
Old 10-10-2014, 02:26 PM   #4
MVP

G0DZGiFT's Arena

Yeah I'm definitely trying to hold out for the slider makers because this makes me crazy. Seeing stuff like that kills my experience.

Old 10-11-2014, 01:05 PM   #5
MVP

vannwolfhawk's Arena

OVR: 26

It's frustrating but until they fix itS something. I put box out assistance on 100, user defensive rebound at 65, CPU offensive rebound at 35, and CPU put back tendency at 0.

Last night I had 2 games vs CPU with spurs having 5 offensive rebounds in 12 minute game. I was blazers.. Played another versus warriors and they had 7. For the 1st time I could play something besides crash defensive boards as a POE!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-11-2014, 02:24 PM   #6
MVP

G0DZGiFT's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by vannwolfhawk
It's frustrating but until they fix itS something. I put box out assistance on 100, user defensive rebound at 65, CPU offensive rebound at 35, and CPU put back tendency at 0.

Last night I had 2 games vs CPU with spurs having 5 offensive rebounds in 12 minute game. I was blazers.. Played another versus warriors and they had 7. For the 1st time I could play something besides crash defensive boards as a POE!

I definitely will try this right now. In also looking forward to your input on the playbooks. You should be hired to help 2K16 in no time bruh lol.

Old 10-11-2014, 03:27 PM   #7
Tiger Paw

tyberious4now's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by G0DZGiFT
I definitely will try this right now. In also looking forward to your input on the playbooks. You should be hired to help 2K16 in no time bruh lol.

I really don't see this as a problem. .... I'm currently playing the Celtics with my raptors and I'm dominating them in rebounding late in the 4th...

As of now here are my stats..

Raptors pip Celtics
42 vs 40

Second chance pts
9 vs 4

Offensive rebounds
6 vs 9
Defensive rebounds
51 vs 34
fouls and fgs% looks spot on....

What I did on the controller setting at put box out strength to 0
I'm playing on pro with custom sliders......

It's a well balanced game except for fatigue which I'm working on for 4th qtr..

That's it great job 2K!!!!
Old 10-12-2014, 03:46 AM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 0

Aside from making adjustment on the rebound slider, I also put 100 to over the back fouls. CPU still outjumps you even if you have them boxed out. So far CPU getting 7-8 offensive rebounds and it's 6 games into the season im playing. Also helping on defense gives CPU enough window to get to the glass. That is what I'm seeing now. xD

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »