Home

Lets Ball Baby Sim Sliders Project(W/MyLeague Settings)

This is a discussion on Lets Ball Baby Sim Sliders Project(W/MyLeague Settings) within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 12-19-2014, 12:54 AM   #393
Pro

KayOtic723's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Lets Ball Baby Sim Sliders Project(W/MyLeague Settings)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418968359.294254.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418968406.227917.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418968472.027096.jpg
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418968392.793692.jpg (167.2 KB, 153 views)
Old 12-19-2014, 12:55 AM   #394
Pro

KayOtic723's Arena

I will be putting up stats from my games more now its easy using the tapatalk app
Old 12-19-2014, 01:37 AM   #395
Just started!

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by KayOtic723
hey, maybe i have been using your sliders since 2k14 i appreciate it
and now this slider is great!! but, i think it seems like needs some blocks, don't you thiink?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-20-2014, 07:39 PM   #396
Rookie

RagazzoKobe's Arena

Since we got patch #3 on ps4 in Europe yesterday i decided to start a new myleague with your settings. I picked Hornets, made just a minor trade(Williams and Roberts for Jason Smith and Calderon) and decided to give it a try.

Here are the results

Game played nicely overall but man i couldn't defend their bigs, Gasol and Randolph to save my life. I played on superstar 12 minute and as you can see the score is a bit too high, dunno why, they are solid, nice experience
Old 12-21-2014, 10:43 AM   #397
Pro

KayOtic723's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Oh
hey, maybe i have been using your sliders since 2k14 i appreciate it
and now this slider is great!! but, i think it seems like needs some blocks, don't you thiink?

I agree blocks are being looked at i will update the first page to reflect whats being looked at n probably updated after testing
Old 12-21-2014, 10:44 AM   #398
Pro

KayOtic723's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by RagazzoKobe
Since we got patch #3 on ps4 in Europe yesterday i decided to start a new myleague with your settings. I picked Hornets, made just a minor trade(Williams and Roberts for Jason Smith and Calderon) and decided to give it a try.

Here are the results

Game played nicely overall but man i couldn't defend their bigs, Gasol and Randolph to save my life. I played on superstar 12 minute and as you can see the score is a bit too high, dunno why, they are solid, nice experience

Game looks solid too many FGA n the score is a little high not un normal though i been testing 11 minute qrts for about a week now so try that take a minute off see if it helps
Old 12-22-2014, 08:27 AM   #399
Rookie

Which slider set do you recommend using for all star , post patch.should we Still use version 3.0.
Old 12-22-2014, 12:48 PM   #400
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by KayOtic723
Game looks solid too many FGA n the score is a little high not un normal though i been testing 11 minute qrts for about a week now so try that take a minute off see if it helps
Problem is still too few TOs I think... I turn the passing accuracy down to get that number more realistic and I've loved my numbers recently (I can post later if needed but I'm on vacation right now)... I realize that messes with game flow and most aren't willing to sacrifice game flow for realistic numbers but I'm one of the nerds who is

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »