Home

JW55 SimNation Superstar Set

This is a discussion on JW55 SimNation Superstar Set within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 03-21-2015, 09:38 PM   #49
MVP

OVR: 33
Re: JW55 SimNation Superstar Set

Without getting into details, all our prayers go to JW55 !
Old 03-22-2015, 03:39 PM   #50
Pro

KwiLL23's Arena

OVR: 4

My prayers goes out to him.
Old 04-06-2015, 06:18 PM   #51
MVP

JasonWilliams55's Arena

OVR: 0

Hey y'all.

Real quick, no updates to the set, unfortunately I had to sell my PS4. Maybe one day in the future I will be able to get another. As of right now though I have tough times ahead.

I would like to thank FF for being a true friend and sending me emails to keep me encouraged during this time in my life.

I am awaiting word from this sites owner on whether or not I can do something in which would give everyone the ability to know whats going on and how to help.

Thanks everyone who tried and liked the set and to everyone who has followed my sets in the past. Hopefully more to come in the future,

Christopher aka JW55
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-07-2015, 10:45 AM   #52
Rookie

catfish9-5's Arena

OVR: 6

Not sure what to say, but I hope all is well.
Old 04-07-2015, 02:34 PM   #53
MVP

JasonWilliams55's Arena

Thanks everyone, the past 6 months have been tremendously crazy and life changing to say the least.

If you'd like to know what has happened and if you'd like to help please visit the link below in my signature.

I never thought what has happened to me could happen or would happen, and I know it's not the end of the world and that there is a purpose and a plan for everything that happens whether you see it or not. I also recognize that what I am going through has happened to many people and quite honestly is not the hardest thing anyone has gone through, nor am I saying it is.

I am reaching out to strangers as I am exhausted and in need of some help. OS, specifically the 2K community has been a fam to me and always a place I could turn to, to relieve stress (whether playing 2K qualifies for that or not... well... ).

JW, Christopher

(I've started a thread in the neighborhood section as well)

Last edited by JasonWilliams55; 04-07-2015 at 03:23 PM.
Old 04-08-2015, 05:19 AM   #54
Just started!

Hey bud. I made an account just now because I've been using your sliders for a while now and they've made 2K significantly more fun for me, and I want to help the homie out but I must've missed the link with the info of how to help/what's going on with you. Let me know bro
Old 04-08-2015, 06:46 AM   #55
Just started!

I figured it out, I was on mobile and couldn't see your signature. I donated what I could bro. Wishing you all the luck in the world man
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-08-2015, 06:49 AM   #56
Just started!

Also, I just realized your sliders aren't even the ones I use. Got you confused with Sim World hahaha. Oh well, best of luck regardless homie

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »