Home

Most Realistic My Career Settings

This is a discussion on Most Realistic My Career Settings within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 01-28-2014, 01:38 AM   #1
Rookie

MCGREGOR__'s Arena

OVR: 0
Most Realistic My Career Settings

I play on hall of fame difficulty with simulation sliders. I keep finding that I can have great individual performances, but my team almost always loses unless I single handedly pull off some miraculous comeback. Should I switch to superstar? Or is this just because i am playing on the Bobcats? (Kemba walker tore his ACL)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-31-2014, 10:30 AM   #2
Rookie

mtownballa12's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Most Realistic My Career Settings

I think this is just the games way of compensating for difficulty. I don't play on HOF, but I play on All-Star sim and my team can't throw a skittle in the ocean sometimes. However, when I move to Pro the game turns into a shoot around. I wish they would allow for slider alteration in MyCareer to combat this.
NHL: Boston Bruins
MLB Boston Red Sox
Old 02-04-2014, 12:38 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtownballa12
I think this is just the games way of compensating for difficulty. I don't play on HOF, but I play on All-Star sim and my team can't throw a skittle in the ocean sometimes. However, when I move to Pro the game turns into a shoot around. I wish they would allow for slider alteration in MyCareer to combat this.
Since you play on All-Star does the computer actually miss shots? I played on HOF and superstar and I just couldn't take the computer hitting every shot even when contested. For example, Greg Monroe (Center for the Pistons) was hitting fadeaways like he was Michael Jordan.
Old 03-09-2014, 03:38 PM   #4
Rookie

mtownballa12's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by idkhello
Since you play on All-Star does the computer actually miss shots? I played on HOF and superstar and I just couldn't take the computer hitting every shot even when contested. For example, Greg Monroe (Center for the Pistons) was hitting fadeaways like he was Michael Jordan.
It may have been coincidence, but when I ran All-Star Sim, my guys couldn't score at all. And when I sim, my team will go down 20 whereas on Pro they will go up 20
NHL: Boston Bruins
MLB Boston Red Sox

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »