Home

Red Bull's All-Star "Player Lock" slider set

This is a discussion on Red Bull's All-Star "Player Lock" slider set within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 01-05-2014, 08:21 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Red Bull's All-Star "Player Lock" slider set

Will do, I am using a hybrid of yours and my own. I like slower gameplay. I feel that games should be 50-60 minutes long because, well, they are in real life. I have Game speed at 54 but Quickness at 40 and player speed at 25. I will up the Def Awarness, I am playing PG and got scorthed by John Wall last night. He dropped 44 points on me, I use 2K camera, with Low Post Zoom and Auto Switch off. I feel it helps me see the floor but makes defense very, very fun...

Loving your sliders, I use a modified version of Turty11's rosters
Old 01-05-2014, 08:25 AM   #10
Rookie

PS.

What position do you use?

I also dropped fatigue to 48, Bigs still get over 30 Mins per, but my PG Kemba Walker was not fatigued at all for the entire game.
Old 01-05-2014, 09:15 AM   #11
Banned

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by leoalure
Will do, I am using a hybrid of yours and my own. I like slower gameplay. I feel that games should be 50-60 minutes long because, well, they are in real life. I have Game speed at 54 but Quickness at 40 and player speed at 25. I will up the Def Awarness, I am playing PG and got scorthed by John Wall last night. He dropped 44 points on me, I use 2K camera, with Low Post Zoom and Auto Switch off. I feel it helps me see the floor but makes defense very, very fun...

Loving your sliders, I use a modified version of Turty11's rosters
Thanks, glad you like them. I used game speed at 50,was a little to fast, them 45 and it was too slow, 47 works best for me, I'm thinking of raising my quickness a little because it helps me cover ground better on D
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-05-2014, 09:18 AM   #12
Banned

Quote:
PS.

I also dropped fatigue to 48, Bigs still get over 30 Mins per, but my PG Kemba Walker was not fatigued at all for the entire game.
I play the 3,becuse it gives me the highest chance of winning games in that I'm able to pass, grab 8-10 boards and I can play good help defense with lebron

My pgs get tired, most guards technically are able to play most of the game, but it depends on how you manage your minutes. I usually take out my guards once they reach near 75 stamina left, while I let my bigs play til around 65. The reason for this is because my guards shoot jumpers and my bigs get mostly layups, so they don't need to have high stamina to be effective offensively
Old 01-05-2014, 04:48 PM   #13
Rookie

I prefer to play the 1. I like to run the offense and set players up. I rarely will run plays unless I want to focus on a weakness. I always like playing the other Pg head up and at the top of the key. I played Pg in high school so it brings bvck memories...
Old 01-05-2014, 06:00 PM   #14
Banned

Quote:
I prefer to play the 1. I like to run the offense and set players up. I rarely will run plays unless I want to focus on a weakness. I always like playing the other Pg head up and at the top of the key. I played Pg in high school so it brings bvck memories...
I used to play pg, but 2k used to be so broken in that if I guard the opposing pg, they would just attack me all game. Then it got fixed, but I found that I was having little impact on my team in the rebounding and defensive areas, so I switched to the 3,and use lebron so I can do everything
Old 01-06-2014, 01:04 AM   #15
Banned

Quote:
PS.

The stamina boosts you can purchase in mygm are too much, I have lebron, wade and rondo all maxed out at 99 stamina and my starting C, asik is at 88 currently. May need to slightly adjust the sliders eventually
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-07-2014, 04:51 PM   #16
Banned

Got the opponents fg% where I want it, my opponents are averaging 90.9 ppg while my real averages 105.2 ppg

Haven't played any good teams that could really beat me, outside of the clippers who were without Jordan and I beat the by 19. My team is still shooting too high, so I'm boosting my opponents onball defense to lower my fg%

Will post some updated sliders soon!

Last edited by RED BULL; 01-07-2014 at 04:53 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »