Home

Anyone interested in a slider set for play locked users?

This is a discussion on Anyone interested in a slider set for play locked users? within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 12-31-2013, 11:53 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
Anyone interested in a slider set for play locked users?

I'm sure I'm not the only one who played locks, so I'm wondering if anyone wants some sliders for those that do? I have a set of sliders that make your game have realistic scores, realistic rebound numbers for both teams.

You can expect scores in the low 90s or low 100s depending on the team you use, how good they are defensively, and your opponent

The sliders I use also make it so that your teammates basically can handle themselves, players play like themselves, and you no longer feel like you have to do everything for your team to be successful

The only negative to my sliders is the fg%, I'm still trying to figure it out, because while I offer low scored, fg% for both teams is usually between 49-56%.so I'm still in the process of tweaking them, but if you guys are interested, I'll post them
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-31-2013, 12:48 PM   #2
Just started!

Re: Anyone interested in a slider set for play locked users?

hey dude i was looking for someone that made a set for position lock i would definitely love some sliders for it if you can post them.
Old 12-31-2013, 03:01 PM   #3
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by manny2052
hey dude i was looking for someone that made a set for position lock i would definitely love some sliders for it if you can post them.
Great, I will try and post them tonight. They are mainly allstar based sliders, but I'm sure they can be used on superstar as well. As for hall of fame, I haven't figured out how to correctly make a set for it because the HOF CPU is probably the most over powered they have ever been
Old 01-01-2014, 06:25 PM   #4
Just started!

alright sounds good and yea ive noticed i tried a hof set last night (im not the best just absolutely love nba 2k) but i couldent keep up very well so im going to give a allstar set a try. by the way did u end up finding a way to get the fg% to more of a realistic percentage or still in progress?
Old 01-01-2014, 08:42 PM   #5
Banned

Quote:
alright sounds good and yea ive noticed i tried a hof set last night (im not the best just absolutely love nba 2k) but i couldent keep up very well so im going to give a allstar set a try. by the way did u end up finding a way to get the fg% to more of a realistic percentage or still in progress?
I'm still tinkering with it, but there are a few issues, I think it mainly, for the user style, depends on who u are using. For instance, I play with Miami, and player lock lebron. I'm shooting 65% fg through 5 games and I play with wade who is shooting 51. But I'm sure if I play with players that mainly shoot jumpers, I will get a much different result.

However, I'm not sure how to get the CPU to have a lower fg %. The first game of the year, I held Chicago to 75 points on below 45% but since then pretty much every team has gotten over 52.

Im going to try lowering the inside shot success to about 42 for each and see the results. I'll post the sliders in a bit, was going to to earlier, but the stupid game's servers were down so I just dashboarded
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-01-2014, 09:22 PM   #6
Banned

Quote:
just posted the sliders in this thread http://www.operationsports.com/forum...post2045819276

let me know how it goes, thanks

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »