Home

POKE’S REALISTIC HOF 12 MIN SLIDERS VERSION 1.

This is a discussion on POKE’S REALISTIC HOF 12 MIN SLIDERS VERSION 1. within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 03-30-2014, 01:06 PM   #73
MVP

Poke's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: POKE’S REALISTIC HOF 12 MIN SLIDERS VERSION 1.

Despite M. Conley losing his mind we were able to beat the Grizz in a good game.

Old 05-03-2014, 02:19 AM   #74
MVP

Poke's Arena

5/3/14 updated ball handling for CPU and def awareness and on ball def for both CPU and user.

Last edited by Poke; 05-03-2014 at 11:12 AM.
Old 05-04-2014, 02:46 PM   #75
Rookie

If I am still shooting a bit higher than I would want to what sliders do you think I should tone down? I am shooting as a team about like 55% as the Rockets and IRL they shot 43%
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-04-2014, 09:07 PM   #76
MVP

Poke's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cole416
If I am still shooting a bit higher than I would want to what sliders do you think I should tone down? I am shooting as a team about like 55% as the Rockets and IRL they shot 43%

How many games have you played? Are you shooting a lot in the paint? I would have to see your shot chart. Have you made all the updates that I have posted up until yesterday?

When will you play your next game. If you stream it I'll watch you play and tell you what I think.
Old 05-10-2014, 11:55 PM   #77
Rookie

Played about 10 games with these and i love them. i tried to play 12 mins but we seem to score too much (In the 115-120 range) I moved it down to 11 and it seems to be a little better.

The only problem ive occurred a couple of times is that both teams tend to have high shooting percentages but that is mostly from not so great defense
Old 05-12-2014, 07:58 PM   #78
MVP

Poke's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamheat
Played about 10 games with these and i love them. i tried to play 12 mins but we seem to score too much (In the 115-120 range) I moved it down to 11 and it seems to be a little better.

The only problem ive occurred a couple of times is that both teams tend to have high shooting percentages but that is mostly from not so great defense
Do you use the shot clock or are u a run and gun type of player? Sometimes you have to play the pace game against certain teams and limit them to around 72-78 shots.
Old 05-21-2014, 03:39 PM   #79
Rookie

tylorlenart's Arena

OVR: 0

Does this work for My career?
Old 05-21-2014, 07:11 PM   #80
MVP

Poke's Arena

I don't know I only play mygm. It's worth a shot though. However, I would hold off one more day cause I will be up****** these tomorrow. I have been working on some things to provide more of a realistic challenge as well as fix the points in the paint issues/cheese. Things are looking and feeling great.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »