Home

sliders to redec paints in the paint?

This is a discussion on sliders to redec paints in the paint? within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 12-08-2013, 01:14 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 2
sliders to redec paints in the paint?

The computers scores like 70 points in the paint does anyone have ideas for how to redec points in the paint?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-08-2013, 01:52 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: sliders to redec paints in the paint?

ANYONE HAVE THE CODE THAT IS EMAILED TO YOU WHEN YOU SIGN ENDORSEMENT DEAL IN THE PLAYER PATH MODE TO BUY SHOES I WILL BUY IT OFF OF YOU IF YOU HAVENT USED OR NOT USING MESSAGE ME
Old 12-08-2013, 05:19 AM   #3
MVP

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by gino1043
ANYONE HAVE THE CODE THAT IS EMAILED TO YOU WHEN YOU SIGN ENDORSEMENT DEAL IN THE PLAYER PATH MODE TO BUY SHOES I WILL BUY IT OFF OF YOU IF YOU HAVENT USED OR NOT USING MESSAGE ME
do you get the feeling no-one is listening to you......
Old 12-08-2013, 02:31 PM   #4
MVP

Poke's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkknightrises
The computers scores like 70 points in the paint does anyone have ideas for how to redec points in the paint?
Play around with the sliders and play better defense
Old 12-08-2013, 03:07 PM   #5
Banned

I already posted this in the main form but I have never had this much trouble in a nba 2k game before at keeping the computer out of the paint. I fell like there are sever reason for this.
1. It is to hard to stay in fornt of computer players get passed you and in the paint at will witch also leads to having to help out to much and then the computer can drop off a pass to a guy cutting to the basket has you help out.
2. To often guys will level guys and try to help out when it is not needed witch leads to guys getting to the basket when they wouldn't if guys would just stay with there man starting to fell like defese is broken.
3.The computer is to good at making layups they miss way less layups then me.
4. The computer trys to drive to much and don't take enough jump shoots.

I am seeing all of this on simiation pro I don't know how anyone can play this game above pro. Any thing above pro and the computer makes everthing no matter how good the defensive is. I am giving up an average of 70 points in the paint in like 12 games played and what is even worse is that I know a lot more about basketball then most people do and if I didn't I would probly be giving up like 100 a game. I try mixing up my defesve and nothing helps. I go form playing man to man to zone to changing the POE to double teaming a lot to not double team at all. If I am guarding some one that is good at driving I give them more space to try to force them to shoot a jump shoot instead of driving on me. If I am guarding someone that is a great shooter like ray allen I play titer on them to force them to put the ball on the floor all good basketball strages and nothing keeps the computer form scoreing in the paint.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-08-2013, 03:10 PM   #6
Banned

Just wondering if anyone has suggestions on ways to make it so that.
1. You can stay in front of the computer more
2. make it so teammates don't level guys to try to help out when there is no needed to help out.
3. The computer to miss layups has they never do
4. To take more jump shoots instead of alrease trying to get into the paint.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »