Home

Old 11-15-2013, 01:38 PM   #1
Rookie

eaw913's Arena

OVR: 1
Sliders?

Anyone know when some all-star sliders will be up for next gen?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-15-2013, 04:52 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 17
Re: Sliders?

I know that I will be making sliders most likely on Saturday or Sunday depending on how much time I get in with the game. Waiting on mine from UPS right now
Old 11-16-2013, 12:15 AM   #3
TOMBA IS ONLINE

Tomba's Arena

OVR: 65

There is a glitch where the sliders wont save correctly you put one thing in another thing shows up in game

utterly frustrating
Old 11-16-2013, 09:01 AM   #4
Pro

Rubio809's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomba
There is a glitch where the sliders wont save correctly you put one thing in another thing shows up in game

utterly frustrating

Wow. Are you saying there is absolutely no way to save sliders in this game??
Old 11-16-2013, 09:52 AM   #5
TOMBA IS ONLINE

Tomba's Arena

OVR: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubio809
Wow. Are you saying there is absolutely no way to save sliders in this game??
I havent been able to correctly save ONE slider set ive made it only saVES IN BITS AND PARTS
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-16-2013, 09:01 PM   #6
Speak it into existence

jeremym480's Arena

OVR: 39

I've been playing my Pelicans MyGM on All Star Simuation with the only adjustment being fatigue bumped up to 65.

I'm 3-2 so far. I had a come from behind win against Orlando and blew out Charlotte and Phoenix. I lost against the Pacers to open the season and got curb stomped by Memphis in my last game.

I don't really have a lot of complaints with these. Shooting percentages are pretty good, I'm seeing a decent amount of fouls, no complaints with rebounding/blocks, etc. Scores are a little on the high side for my taste, but nothing that bad (much better than NBA 2K13, IMO). As always I'm sure there are areas that can be improved. I'll reevaluate mine after 10 games or so and adjust accordingly.

Alabama Crimson Tide
Green Bay Packers
Boston Celtics

New Orleans Pelicans
Old 11-17-2013, 01:33 AM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremym480
I've been playing my Pelicans MyGM on All Star Simuation with the only adjustment being fatigue bumped up to 65.

I'm 3-2 so far. I had a come from behind win against Orlando and blew out Charlotte and Phoenix. I lost against the Pacers to open the season and got curb stomped by Memphis in my last game.

I don't really have a lot of complaints with these. Shooting percentages are pretty good, I'm seeing a decent amount of fouls, no complaints with rebounding/blocks, etc. Scores are a little on the high side for my taste, but nothing that bad (much better than NBA 2K13, IMO). As always I'm sure there are areas that can be improved. I'll reevaluate mine after 10 games or so and adjust accordingly.
how many minutes per quarter?
Old 11-18-2013, 12:21 AM   #8
Tiger Paw

tyberious4now's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremym480

I agree I play all-star and my sliders are set to simulation that's my only change and I'm having a blast.........

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »