Home

Realistic gameplay

This is a discussion on Realistic gameplay within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-21-2023, 09:27 PM   #1
Rookie

Bulls4life's Arena

OVR: 0
Realistic gameplay

I haven’t bought the game in a few years. Offline, old school stat realism is what I’m looking for. Is there any hope here? Fastbreak points, fouls, free throw attempts are why I’ve had trouble with the last few iterations. Sorry if I posted this in wrong place. Thanks in advance.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-21-2023, 09:44 PM   #2
Rookie

Hustler79's Arena

Re: Realistic gameplay

Try eccentric his sliders or tynole they both very good.
Old 11-22-2023, 12:00 AM   #3
Pro

caseyj622's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulls4life
I haven’t bought the game in a few years. Offline, old school stat realism is what I’m looking for. Is there any hope here? Fastbreak points, fouls, free throw attempts are why I’ve had trouble with the last few iterations. Sorry if I posted this in wrong place. Thanks in advance.
Eccentrics sliders is the best you will get. turnovers are super inconsistent in this game. Even if you put pass accuracy at 0, they will rarely ever make an errant pass out of bounds. Very difficult to get real NBA avgs around 14 turnovers a game. Eccentric has done a great job getting realistic FTA and fasbtreak points though.
Old 11-27-2023, 11:18 AM   #4
Rookie

Hustler79's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulls4life
Unless 2k builds the game based on a new engine it will always be and always has been the same 2k honestly. Mad canned animations with the same momentum coding and the graphics got worse lol.

We buy the game to have the latest but in sure there previous iterations that play better than 2k24.

Enjoying 2k24 offline mynba eras but i keep stumbling in the same legacy issues and it's time for a change to be honest but as long as 2k is a monopoly it will continue to milk this game same goes for fifa and madden.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »