Home

JD's Custom / Superstar Real Fg% : Nba 2k24 ps5 Sliders/ Badge Edits / Roster Edits

This is a discussion on JD's Custom / Superstar Real Fg% : Nba 2k24 ps5 Sliders/ Badge Edits / Roster Edits within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 10-23-2023, 04:01 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
JD's Custom / Superstar Real Fg% : Nba 2k24 ps5 Sliders/ Badge Edits / Roster Edits

I have a lot to say so standby today for the complete update of this thread when I get off Work! Just wanted to start it now as It’s a lot of work! But I feel like what I’m seeing can be built on by our Great
OS community! If your looking at post now know its along way from being completed! Just check back later as I will post a note Saying “ Post is ready to Download “

Gamertag : bigmoneyJ12

My sliders and changes to Coach Settings pre game will work great with any roster , But definetly with Celtics great roster.. I just put up the test file to show you the real potential this game has with even more edits in key places!

Uploaded Sliders & Test Roster for you to try on 2k Share! “ JD Custom Sliders " At the end of my playing if I have changes I will re upload and change in this post!

Roster uploaded search : "ATD 19.4 JD Edits Bucks Thunder. " ( For test purposes now Bucks Cpu team & Human OKC! I will do all teams as Celtic roster is Completed! Examples of edits that make a huge difference in gameplay without effecting Sim stats.. everyone Pick dodger set to Gold Except top defenders like Dre Holiday they get HOF! Not Op at all but a huge upgrade to help with the physicality of a NBA game! so many arcade badges and boosts in the roster to still edit and remove! not real. basketball, Foul tendency , alley oop tendency , attempt steal tendency , block shot tendency ..
so many changes went into the Bucks Edits /.. takes about 2 to 3 hours per team even after Celtic roster is Done which is Great , I still need to go in and change a ton.. But again Sim stats are great!

Again all credit to Celtic and his team and the detail they provide , because without them I wouldn't play 2k at all.. I'm definitely donating ti them as they deserve it ! I enjoy this part of roster editing as You will see the difference immediately !!
!

ACE OFF For Both!
You must make changes before game for both teams.. watch video! I will type in later but that is key to the experience! Examples: Moderate for all non shooters ! With gap and leave as needed , Superstars set to pre rotate Dame & Giannis etc.. Setting Human and Cpu plays, help defense Cpu 75 - 80 , Human 75 , there’s more watch video setup
!

I will do a way better detailed video trust me! But this game video real shows how and Sim vs Cpu game can go if you try these things and for the most part play freely and real brand of basketball Watch!

Celtic and his crew deserve all the respect and congratulations , What I’m bringing to the table I think will be really valuable as well. I don’t want to watch CPU vs. Cpu Exclusively to get my final sliders. I want to play with my edits, Settings Try to play real Sim basketballlwith a strategic Coach's way of style for both the Human & Cpu! With no handcuffs or as little as possible! You want to roam with the Cpu cool, watch the Cpu Bigs run for Alley oops, Back cuts, Every cpu player is a NBA player and will hurt you and make quick decisions… Watch my videos! I’m talking dribble in front of the Cpu like you normally do especially a lock down defender like ?Smart, Drew holiday etc.. they will swipe and attempt steals.. NOT OP though just real basketball.. Cpu Takes fast break charges , all guys are open to charges.. my settings in the tendencies , I’m telling you make the difference! All players Take Charges PG, Wings set to 100! Non jumping block shot bigs set to 100, Bigs that can block shots and go after block shots IE Wemba etc.. set to 70.. Just examples video will explain! Setting non shooters to moderate pre game will stick and work! Foul tendencies up like 20 every player., Trust me Sim stats will be spot on! So much more I have to say as I’m not in front of my notes

NBA 2k24 Real FG% Custom superstar sliders new era sliders only so far : Broadcast view only camera for me .. 2k cam way to easy! But go with what you like!

For Testing purposes Bucks Cpu vs Human OKC Thunder! as Celtic and his wonderful crew finish there roster , then I will go in and dump like 100 hours or so with my edits and changes that I feel you will see a huge difference in gameplay! Just trying to see what ya'll think! You could play bucks as the Human but I played the Bucks like 15 times as the Cpu to get these results and thats what its going to take for me the get every Cpu team playing like you see my Bucks playing just play and Watch!

Made these exclusively with Celtics Roster 19.4 version as I only did the Bucks Cpu completely done, Spent like 2 to 3 hours editing every Catergory possible! I also did the Thunder as the Human team! That’s it as I’m waiting for there complete Roster to be finished . Then Will go in with all my edits with every Team.. as!and What credit these guys deserve and are doing!! So my roster edits involve my vast opinions and knowledge on the NBA & Experience with roster editing on NBA 2k over the years to produce an awesome Cpu game of sim basketball. Where you can roam on defense as the center , play sim though and you will see the Cpu players move and take advantages of all your over Help! Stars will play like stars! Role players will struggle at times , but isn’t that why we pay the 50 million a year! Anyway my videos of gameplay will show you the proof.. Cpu players backing off of non shooters and threats the whole game and your setting stick.. Help coming from al areas, Cpu players reaching in! Foul trouble is a real thing! Better have a bench as stamina and overusing can come back to bite you in the 4th quarter! Use Your timeouts well throughout the game!

Hard to explain all this but I will do a tutorial video breaking Everything down.. As like 20 things go into making my roster play like real sim basketball! Videos of my gameplay will provide evidence..

I enjoy and specialize going into every aspect of a roster and fine tuning every Badge and level player deserves, Tendancies especially attempt steals, take charges, shot distribution for gameplay and sim stats etc.. Every Attribute re-done to my opinions best on the Hotf level guys to the bronze guys.

Coach Settings:

Adaptive Coaching Engine (ACE): Off for both Human & Cpu a must! ! as I don't want Ace changing the Cpu defensive settings I have setup for them before the game. I will do it manually as needed at half time or before each quarter if guys are on fire! Treat the Cpu coach like myself and help out the logic big time.. takes a few minutes each game.
[/b]

Timeout: Manual / Cpu auto

Player Minutes: Manual / Cpu auto

Substitution: Manual / Cpu auto

Substitution Method: Rotation

Offensive Play Vision: User Plays Only

Play Vision Display: I use Lite + Full , but Full if you prefer

Play calling Messages: User Plays Only

Offense Play calling: Auto both

Defensive Play calling: Auto both

Late Game Fouling: Manual / Cpu auto

Team Communication: Off

Freelance Series Order: Dynamic

Freelance Series Repeat: I play on Do not repeat but if you like Repeat on Success ( Your Choice )

Settings :

Game Difficulty: Start on Superstar (once you load/change your sliders it will say custom) I love Superstar / no cheese this year try it, But my sliders will work with you starting from Pro , Allstar ,or H.O.F.

Quarter Length: 12 Minutes

Fatigue: On

Injuries: On

Game Speed: (50) .. feels good to me as animations speed looks great, also player speed can be controlled by you if you want all players to move faster than what I’m currently using.. Preference here but game speed can effect the whole balance of the sliders.

Foul Out: 6

On Court Shot Clock: Last 10 Seconds

Shot Feedback Off ( Real Fg% )

Camera Shake: Off

Gameplay Indicators: Off ( Credit to Armor and Sword ) I love the clear screen , try it you will master the buttons and it looks amazing. But by all means use all Game indicators if you like.

Action replays: Often

Highlight Play Camera Cuts: On

After basket Camera Cuts: Often

Arena Photo Strobe Flashes” On

Ball Handler Text: Name

Pick & Roll Overlay: Off

Menu Language: English

Commentary Language: English

Units of Measurement: Imperial System

Scene Subtitles: Off

Motion Blur: I use 0 . Again Preference

Short Press and Hold: Off

Audio Presentation : Custom JBL 9.1 Sound-bar is Sick !!!

Commentary Vol: 20

PA Vol: 10

Sound FX: 100 I want to hear those Nets and Rim Sounds !!

Crowd Vol: 10

Player Chatter:

2K Beats Menu Music Vol: 0

2k Main Menu Vol: 0

Controller Settings:

Vibration Function: Off

Trigger Effect: Off

Shot Meter: Off

Shot Timing: Real FG%

Shot Timing Release Time: N/A

Perfect Release: none

Perfect Release SFX: none

Shot Meter Type: N/A

Player Indicator: Circle

Player Indicator Color: Red

Free Throw Timing: use Real Player %

Pro Stick Function: Default

Pro Stick Orientation: Absolute

Off-Ball Offense Mode: Absolute

Double Team Reaction: Auto

Help Defense Button Function: Double Team

Call For Pick And Roll Vs Fade: Auto

Player Icons: Off

Skip Pass: Enabled

Icon Lead Passing: On

Pro Stick Pass Type: Normal

Icon Passing: Full Receiver control

Receiver Control: Handoff/Pitch pass

Pro Stick Defense: Absolute

Who To Guard: Off

Defensive Assist Strength: 5 ( My Preference , Use What you like )

Box Assist Strength: 50 ( My Preference , Use What you like )

Pass Target Profile: Custom Credit Eccentric Meat) I hate the normal passing most of the time I use Icon passing as regular is so unreliable to me) I use Icon passing though 95% of the time!

Pass Target Direction: 60

Pass Target Distance: 20

Pass Target Openness: 20

Uploaded on 2k Share! “ JD Custom Sliders " At the end of my playing if I have changes I will re upload and change in this post!

All Slider settings are formatted as HUM/CPU if you see one value that means it is same for both HUM/CPU

In my opinion the Cpu does need advantages in certain ares to obtain that feel like your playing a Human Sim player!

Offense Hum / Cpu

Free Throw Difficulty: 48 both

There Strictly for New Era todays NBA Era !!

Inside Shot Success: 52 / 52

Close Shot Success: 52 / 52

Mid-Range Shot Success: 54 / 54

3PT Success: 55 / 55

Layup Success: 56 / 56

Shot Coverage Impact: 0 don’t think this matters as were using real FG% ( If I’m wrong let me know please)

Shot Timing Impact: 0 don’t think this matters as were using real FG% ( If I’m wrong let me know please)

Free Throw Window size: 48 both ( Don’t think it matters when using real FG% )

Dunk in Traffic Frequency: 58 / 58 ( I Love dunks , I don’t think you see to many! But adjust down if you like )

Dunk in Traffic Success:50 / 50 ( May go lower just saw my 1st missed dunk by the Cpu the other Day , It was Awesome )

Pass Accuracy: 25 / 25 (May lower Hum. side but I play with no game indicators..Adjust human down a little if needed.

Alley-Oop Success: 53 / 50 ( I need a bump because I use no visual aids , Clear Screen!! )

Contact Shot Success: 58 / 58. ( Feels fine may adjust as needed )

Ball Security: 0 / 0 ( Key setting that ties in with several other sliders , Need more organic Turnovers... I feel good here with my sliders though currently)

Body-Up Sensitivity: 25 / 25 (Sensitive slider Ties into others.. I love the animations I’m seeing , Superstars with badges Shine and Regular guys really have to work! )

Pass Speed: 60 / 60 ( Sometimes passes are just so slow! This helps with the draw and kick game)

Defense Hum / Cpu

Driving Contact Shot Frequency: 40 / 40 ( Ties in with body sensitivity slider )

Inside Contact Shot Frequency: 100 both

Layup Defense Strength (Takeoff): 55 both

Layup Defense Strength (Release): 55 both

Jump Shot Defense Strength (Gather):45 both

Jump Shot Defense Strength (Release): 45 both

Help Defense Strength: 65 / 65. .. ( Raise Hum side if you like,Feels good to me at my skill level)

Steal Success: 60 / 60.. (feels right with fouls,effective steals.Be aware who is defending you and use L2 to shied as your calling plays..). trust me not OP at all!

Attributes Hum / Cpu

Acceleration: 5 both per Celtic advice!

Vertical: 48 / 48( Guys seem to be jumping better & more Realistic on everything here. Dunks, Rebounds, blocks etc..)

Strength:48 / 48 ( want strength to mean something with all my edits , I like this for now)

Stamina: 50

Speed: 45 both per Celtic.. I like for now!

Durability: 50

Hustle: 50

Ball Handling: 48 / 47 ( Thinking here to make it a little harder on Human.. Stick skills Practice.. May bump lower in Future)

Hands: 80 / 80 ( feels good here turnovers look good, knowing when to pass is important now! May go up)

Dunking Ability: 50 / 50

On-Ball Defense:100 / 100 ( Trust me!! Still not enough but it helps your players resemble a little bit of defense effort.. Other sliders tie in to this setting)

Stealing: 50 / 50

Blocking: 42 / 52 ( Hum side Tested with Shaq & I love this number for Hum. Still may bump Cpu in Future )

Offensive Awareness: 55 / 100

Defensive Awareness: 100 / 100

Offensive Rebounding: 20 / 30 ( Cpu need edge for sure)

Defensive Rebounding: 20 / 35 ( Same for Cpu Helping them because I crash hard every possession! )

Offensive Consistency: 50 / 50 ( staying at 50 for now! Don’t want to raise Cpu here to much but they may need a bump..Lower to 50 for your skill and happiness playing your style!)

Defensive Consistency: 55 / 55 ( This is needed for both Hum and Cpu may go up for both in future )

Fatigue Rate: 49 ( I like this as Guys get Tired , but with timeouts you can get 35 min. to 40 easy but they will be in the 60's by the end of the night.) Lower number they tire less.

Lateral Quickness: 25 / 25. ( Feels good for foot planting! Big slow guys in pick n Roll are a liability be ready to help!

Tendencies:. cpu feels great..flow of the game is amazing!

Take Inside Shots: 50 / 50

Take Close Shots: 50 / 57

Take Mid-Range Shots: 50 / 100

Take 3PT Shots: 50 / 43 ( Bucks Cpu still shooting like 35 to 43 a game ) May lower still testing!)

Post Shots: 50 / 55

Attack the Basket: 50 / 100 ( Key in my opinion no matter the Cpu edits or tendency changes.. )

Look for Post Players: 50 / 60

Throw Alley-Oops: 60 / 100 (Feels good here for Cpu, a threat but definitely not to many attempts..Trust me on this

Attempt Dunks: 55 / 55 (need Cpu to be more Aggressive , may bump up in future.)

Attempt Put backs: 85 / 85 ( Never see 1 for Hum & Cpu hardly ever may go up.. Hit Square on rebound to perform put back..Tip! ) may goto a 100 will see!

Play Passing Lanes: 100 / 100

Go for On-Ball Steals: 100 / 100

Contest Shots: 75 / 75. .. ( May go up but for now I’m getting plenty of fouls.. Raise if you want more fouls but be careful! Move slow)

Backdoor Cuts: 45 / 55 (good to keep Hum player honest. You try to roam to much on defense and the Cpu will take advantage. Actually may raise in Future.

Fouls: Hum / Cpu

Over the Back Foul Frequency: 100

Charging Foul Frequency: 100

Blocking Foul Frequency: 100

Reaching Foul Frequency: 100 / 100

Shooting Foul Frequency: 78 / 86 (Important setting feels great here! as Hum player We drive so much and the Cpu doesn't. So Foul shots even out great.Trust Me!!!!..Bump humans side up to make the cpu go to the line more if you like. ( Raise in 1 change increments to see more FT attempts as needed!

Loose Ball Foul Frequency: 100

Illegal Screen Foul Frequency: 100

Movement: I get fast breaks feels great here with other setting in the sliders above! Slight edge for Cpu to help with fast breaks! Change slowly to potential see more fast breaks but be careful effects everything!

Speed (Max rating): 80 / 79

Speed w(Min rating):45 / 44

Acceleration (Max rating): 80 / 79

Acceleration (Min rating): 45 / 44

Quick easy instruction video for the Coach settings before every game! takes like 5 minutes to do , but boy its a Game Changer! Michael Redd!! lol I meant Middleton..brain fart

Last edited by justintasha1996; 10-27-2023 at 04:22 PM. Reason: last update done at 11:09pm ..just waiting for Youtube Game Videos ..so I can give you guys the video Evidence
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-23-2023, 04:02 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: JD's Custom / Superstar Real Fg% : Nba 2k24 ps5 Sliders/ Badge Edits / Roster Ed

Post #2 is strictly to show off what a real Sim Basketball expierence you can get from 2K24 if you have the right setup!

First 3 quarters ..what beautiful Sim Basketball!

I'm OKC Thunder Human! 4th quarter of Real Sim Basketball in my loss

Game play video examples: and 1 with the reach!

Dame (Cpu) Getting back to take the Charge

CPU Greek freak in transition going for lob! his 2nd in the game not OP at all just natural.. His Attemt Alley lobs are a 100! not Op at all Just that you will actually see the high flyers go to the rim for lobs on a occasion not just sit around the perimeter! I only ngave up 2 lob dunks as he only attempted 3 in the game.. You want to roam off non shooters , well now you will pay.. Man I lost this game in the last 20 seconds.. wait to yall see the video gameplay!

so organic gameplay! I lost 114- 108 .. Great Game But Human error and nerves got the best of me..They applied constant pressure every possession of the game.. watch video! See Foul Trouble pics , Sorry I forgot to take pic of Team Game stats but you get the idea!

Buck Highlights Cpu!
Dame goes for 44pts! 2 reb. 8 ast.'s Player of game 9-13 on 3pt attempts!
Greek freek had 17pts,12 reb.s, 4 steals, 1 blk
5 people in double figures!

Me OKC
SGA 32pts , 4 reb.s , 2 steals, Kept me in the game but he got a little tired in the 4th!
J. Giddey 17pts. , 11 reb.s , 7 ast.s ,
Lou dort 17pts
Chet was bricking..10 pts 10 reb.s

Attached Images
File Type: jpg both Teams shot chart!.jpg (155.3 KB, 240 views)
File Type: jpg Dame Shot chart!.jpg (150.6 KB, 243 views)
File Type: jpg Blazers Player Stats.jpg (192.3 KB, 236 views)
File Type: jpg OKC Player stats.jpg (152.6 KB, 227 views)
File Type: jpg Bucks Foul Trouble.jpg (183.4 KB, 224 views)

Last edited by justintasha1996; 10-24-2023 at 03:52 PM.
Old 10-23-2023, 07:19 PM   #3
Rookie

Re: JD's Custom / Superstar Real Fg% : Nba 2k24 ps5 Sliders/ Badge Edits / Roster Ed

Here are some of my notes , Just a taste of the work I will do.. along with all badge edits removals and tier changes etc... I'm gonna keep the integrity of Celtics roster but in my opinion there is a lot to still fine tune. Thats not a shot a Celtic or his team , because again I'm not looking for any credit this is and always be his roster! This is for my personal use and who ever wants to try but definitely Donate to Celtic and his Team!!

Im gonna wait for Celtic to finish his open day roster, then I will go in and do my edits change what I think makes sense for Starters , No injury or suspension roster! You can change those things to your liking!
The problem is I'm a 1 man army on this so as I complete teams I will
Re upload and keep yall updated! but I'm not starting over for jerseys and other things...

But try my sample roster 19.4 edits and all pre game changes ,.. play the Bucks Vs. Okc and you will be hooked!
Attached Images
File Type: png Screenshot 2023-10-23 at 7.15.30 PM.png (2.00 MB, 230 views)
File Type: png Screenshot 2023-10-23 at 7.15.16 PM.png (2.03 MB, 233 views)
Old 10-23-2023, 09:42 PM   #4
Rookie

Every player is live! Cpu gets steal and goes to the rim hard , then gets back for charge! I was passing on the double tap square Spin...

Cpu Bucks!

JD Edits!

CPU Dame will stay Ultra aggressive for 4 quarters

JD Edits. I'm OKC Thunder! Bail out badge to gold for great play makers and passers..No Fumble stupid animation! Select guys in the league can be this athletic and make this pass.. Gold badge for Bailout

Dam is about that action..Everybody Hustling!

Last edited by justintasha1996; 10-24-2023 at 03:58 PM.
Old 10-23-2023, 10:03 PM   #5
Rookie

LETS Go! NBA is Back BABY!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg KD Greatness.jpg (228.7 KB, 225 views)
File Type: jpg Giannis is a Beast.jpg (169.5 KB, 226 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0398.jpg (229.9 KB, 225 views)
File Type: jpg D.jpg (178.5 KB, 225 views)
File Type: jpg Sga is mad!.jpg (183.3 KB, 225 views)

Last edited by justintasha1996; 10-23-2023 at 10:11 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-27-2023, 06:11 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 0

Love your sliders man!! I tested on MJWizards Kobe Era and works so good!!

Eccentric ones needs more love on the offensive side and TNT sliders needs more love on the defensive. Your have the perfect balance in my opinion.

Congratulations and thank you for your efforts!!
Old 10-27-2023, 11:58 PM   #7
Rookie

Thanks Bro! once people Try them they see the Evidence! Its like a Real NBA experience!
Old 10-28-2023, 05:35 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 0

I can give more feedback with the sliders. At this point, I learn how to improve my defense with the coach configuration. And the game now is to easy for me, because I can overcome every team with my defense. I’m testing now the last version of TNT sliders. I suppose something in between will be the perfect sliders for me XD

PD: ok, I realize that I played with defensive assist strength at 100. Testing with 5 now… at some point if needed I will lower the defensive awareness.
I will give you more feedback. I love the sliders man. I think that only need to adjust to my level/style. I’m playing with Kobe Era roster from MJWizard.

Last edited by Aicarg; 10-28-2023 at 06:21 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »