Home

Help with MyNba Contract Sliders

This is a discussion on Help with MyNba Contract Sliders within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 10-01-2023, 07:04 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Help with MyNba Contract Sliders

**Typo in earlier thread

Can anyone help me with MyNba Contract sliders. This is my first 2k in a couple of years and im having a hard time to get mid-high 80s players signed in free agency as everyone is usually over the cap. Anyone can share with me the contract sliders they use or have any tips?

I have tried a few times where in the first 2 seasons everything is ok, but once you hit season 4,5,6 everything is a mess.

Help will be appreciated!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-15-2023, 11:24 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Help with MyNba Contract Sliders

I have to go into full team control for all the teams and re-sign players. Usually you have some teams that will go all in and sign guys to contract extensions during the seasons pushing them further over the cap.
If you're playing in the era modes before there's a league expansion then I would expect some higher than usual free agents as there's just a glut of talent in the league right before an expansion.
You can also adjust the sliders for min and max rating. I haven't done too much testing but I'll slowly raise those 10 at a time every day halfway thru free agency. They don't seem to be super effective as after the offseason some of those players in the 80's will sign for the minimum if its to play for a wining team and that's on of their incentives.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »