Home

NBA on TNT - attempt for more Authentic gameplay

This is a discussion on NBA on TNT - attempt for more Authentic gameplay within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-11-2023, 10:16 AM   #9
Pro

HeadCoach2.0's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA on TNT - attempt for more Authentic gameplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agame
I would start out on Semi- Pro level with standard sliders and play in Scrimmage mode. Then I would watch tutorial videos by Kevin Cruz and a few others on YOUTUBE. Good stuff
Thanks for the advice.

I will check out Kevin Cruz.

Last edited by HeadCoach2.0; 09-11-2023 at 10:19 AM.
Old 09-11-2023, 04:01 PM   #10
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by res2
I hate to say it, but just like every year. The game starts off great, then 2K patches the $%&# out of it and nerfs all the greatness out of it to appease the online arcade crowd and we are left with a shell of a game that feels just like the last year's shell of a game.

Playing on PC I totally may not even buy the game this year unless they made any change to the old gen version. Not getting the new NBA2K would be a first for me in like 10 years. I'm just not sure if I'm up for the grind of promise, frustration, and disillusionment again. (sigh)

Maybe the rainy day and grey sky is just getting to me today.
I have to agree with your sentiments. I actually have 23 playing really well right now too. I just don't see a need to pay for updated rosters for 24 since I am a dinosaur and on PS4 lol...
Old 09-11-2023, 04:47 PM   #11
Rookie

Does anyone know if you could download 2k24 disc offline pre-patch and play myNBA?

I know in 2k23, the only mode available was play now and the sound wasn't right.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2023, 06:48 PM   #12
Banned

OVR: 4
Re: NBA on TNT NBA 2k24- attempt for more Authentic gameplay

Agame thank you for sharing these. I have only played 2k for a few hours so I can’t really give any thoughts on these sliders yet. I was wondering how you think these will translate to the early eras. I’m old lol. What is the difference between you nbc and tnt sliders?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 09-16-2023, 06:57 AM   #13
Pro

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbone05241997
Agame thank you for sharing these. I have only played 2k for a few hours so I can’t really give any thoughts on these sliders yet. I was wondering how you think these will translate to the early eras. I’m old lol. What is the difference between you nbc and tnt sliders?

I am using them in the Kobe Era & Jordan version now (TNT version).

For me the sliders improve the inside game play, backdoor cuts, and more realistic shooting percentage.

NBC is a work in progress. Trying out some "Weird" sliders to see what happens to gameplay and realism. Wanted some different gameplay.

Enjoying the game.
Old 09-17-2023, 02:19 PM   #14
Banned

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agame
I am using them in the Kobe Era & Jordan version now (TNT version).

For me the sliders improve the inside game play, backdoor cuts, and more realistic shooting percentage.

NBC is a work in progress. Trying out some "Weird" sliders to see what happens to gameplay and realism. Wanted some different gameplay.

Enjoying the game.

Great! I’m enjoying it too. I just haven’t played enough yet to have any feedback to offer. I’m using my hometown thunder in bron era. I have only played a quarter so far. I’m waiting on MJWIZARDS Kobe era to run with MJs Washington wizards pun unintended lol and finally his 90s era which is my era for my long term era with sonics. Thank you for your efforts for everyone.

Old 09-25-2023, 11:18 PM   #15
Rookie

I’ve played ten games with these now. Really enjoying them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-09-2023, 10:49 PM   #16
Pro

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoDaddy422
I have to agree with your sentiments. I actually have 23 playing really well right now too. I just don't see a need to pay for updated rosters for 24 since I am a dinosaur and on PS4 lol...
Can i ask what your sliders and changes are? I have the game playing pretty decent on '23 but would. Like to see what someone else did as well

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »