Home

NBA 2k23 Player lock sliders

This is a discussion on NBA 2k23 Player lock sliders within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 10-07-2022, 12:52 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
NBA 2k23 Player lock sliders

Me and a friend like to make a league where we put our players a realistic rookies maybe like 78 overall on team where we fit or just where was see us getting draft based on the lottery. We’ve done this year 2ks in a row and tbh the gameplay is never that great mainly because we want to play realistic and not just dominate the whole game scoring 40+ all the time we like to have stats the fit our players styles weather we are a defensive or scoring first player etc. last year H2UKNOW had some good sliders that work decent for what we wanted and it really simple we just want the ai player to be able to score on there on and run plays without us even touching the ball if that what the play was. Simply just want to watch team basketball and be apart of the play they run and want star player to have an impact not just shoot dumb shots after dribbling the whole shot clock out. I don’t know that much about sliders so I’m hoping to get some help.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »