Home

Still not near enough fouls

This is a discussion on Still not near enough fouls within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 09-14-2022, 05:22 PM   #9
Pro

talucchesi's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Still not near enough fouls

I have ball security at 0 and it’s great. Pass accuracy I’ve gone as low as 1 in the past and edited hands attributes league wide. This year, I have accuracy at 15/8 and haven’t touched hands attribute yet and still have had great results. Has a game last night with great stats. If I get a second I’ll post here
Old 09-14-2022, 05:57 PM   #10
MVP

DarthRambo's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by talucchesi
I have ball security at 0 and it’s great. Pass accuracy I’ve gone as low as 1 in the past and edited hands attributes league wide. This year, I have accuracy at 15/8 and haven’t touched hands attribute yet and still have had great results. Has a game last night with great stats. If I get a second I’ll post here
Good to know. I will drop it to 0 then. Haven't noticed anything crazy at 5. Just want to get more turnovers in game. Turnovers/steals and fouls are really all that I am low on. I know it's probably impossible to get realistic turnovers, but I'd like to see at least 10-12 per team on average. Under 10 all the time is just way too low.

Definitely would like to see those game stats if you have them.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

https://www.youtube.com/DarthRambo

Last edited by DarthRambo; 09-14-2022 at 05:59 PM.
Old 09-14-2022, 09:35 PM   #11
All Star

Mike Lowe's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishSalsa
Good to know. I will drop it to 0 then. Haven't noticed anything crazy at 5. Just want to get more turnovers in game. Turnovers/steals and fouls are really all that I am low on. I know it's probably impossible to get realistic turnovers, but I'd like to see at least 10-12 per team on average. Under 10 all the time is just way too low.

It's not impossible to get the correct number of steals or just about any stat, but it's more about getting the simulated games inline with real life which in turn makes gameplay slider adjustments a lot more manageable.

The gameplay sliders get much easier to tweak if you're comparing to RL and not default simmed games.

The only stat I've yet to lockdown is PIP which is always inflated in played games (at 12 mins at least).
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-14-2022, 11:15 PM   #12
MVP

DarthRambo's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Lowe
It's not impossible to get the correct number of steals or just about any stat, but it's more about getting the simulated games inline with real life which in turn makes gameplay slider adjustments a lot more manageable.

The gameplay sliders get much easier to tweak if you're comparing to RL and not default simmed games.

The only stat I've yet to lockdown is PIP which is always inflated in played games (at 12 mins at least).
Well the great thing with 2k is they have separate simulated game sliders inside their franchise mode. I actually have those as good as I could get and posted a thread of those. This was modern NBA, and plan to have setups for other eras eventually.

But simmed end of season team stats were spot on with them other than assists and defensive rebounds. Those were way too high no matter what I tried.

As for PIP in played games best solution so far is put inside and close shot tendency to 0. 100 for mid range and 83 3pt shot tendency. And then a much lower inside and close range shot, and layup success slider as everything seemed to go in if in the paint.

Last edited by DarthRambo; 09-14-2022 at 11:19 PM.
Old 09-15-2022, 05:57 PM   #13
Pro

talucchesi's Arena

Quote:

Early stages of slider/tendency edits. I did some of the same things that are posted in my 21 slider set in the sig. Really loving this game so far
Attached Images
File Type: jpg FcuklEpXgAATn5T.jpg (615.8 KB, 83 views)
File Type: jpg Fcuk5iwXwAEAFXn.jpg (600.5 KB, 79 views)
File Type: jpg FcukwQbWIAE09GI.jpg (621.4 KB, 79 views)
File Type: jpg FcukgR1XwAEQj3_.jpg (621.6 KB, 79 views)
Old 09-15-2022, 06:36 PM   #14
MVP

DarthRambo's Arena

Quote:
Early stages of slider/tendency edits. I did some of the same things that are posted in my 21 slider set in the sig. Really loving this game so far
Yeah those are some great stats and love the shot chart. Not so many shots inside the paint. Are you taking roster tendency edits? Or just sliders? I was too tired after work to play last night trying the reach in fouls 100 and steal success at 100, but will play at least one game tonight. Also, is this 12min quarters? I do 11, but I am starting to think if turnovers and fouls were better then 12min could be good. As is at 12min everything is so inflated. Idk if more fouls and turnovers would matter though. Just didn't like seeing every game the best players score 40+ with ease

Last edited by DarthRambo; 09-15-2022 at 06:40 PM.
Old 09-15-2022, 07:11 PM   #15
Rookie

Bulls4life's Arena

Quote:
Nice! These numbers are great.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2022, 07:27 PM   #16
Pro

talucchesi's Arena

Quote:
Yeah those are some great stats and love the shot chart. Not so many shots inside the paint. Are you taking roster tendency edits? Or just sliders? I was too tired after work to play last night trying the reach in fouls 100 and steal success at 100, but will play at least one game tonight. Also, is this 12min quarters? I do 11, but I am starting to think if turnovers and fouls were better then 12min could be good. As is at 12min everything is so inflated. Idk if more fouls and turnovers would matter though. Just didn't like seeing every game the best players score 40+ with ease

Both tendency and sliders. I'll do a similar thread to the one I did in 21 if this games remains the similar despite patches. Also waiting on the incredible ADT guys and their final product before I work on my own edits

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »