Home

Armor & Swords “Average Joe” NBA2K23 Pro Level “Era Mode” Sliders Real FG%/FT%

This is a discussion on Armor & Swords “Average Joe” NBA2K23 Pro Level “Era Mode” Sliders Real FG%/FT% within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-16-2022, 07:41 AM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Swords “Average Joe” NBA2K23 Pro Level “Era Mode” Sliders Real FG%/FT%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
Clutch for Jordan Era and MJ Wizards for Bird/Magic era.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Ok!! I will go with Celtic's ATD Roster that will be available on Xbox to. Every year they made a very nice work with tendencies, etc...
Old 09-16-2022, 08:30 AM   #34
MVP

TopSide83's Arena

Re: Armor & Swords “Average Joe” NBA2K23 Pro Level “Era Mode” Sliders Real FG%/FT%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aicarg
Ok!! I will go with Celtic's ATD Roster that will be available on Xbox to. Every year they made a very nice work with tendencies, etc...
Celtics roster is great for modern era but the ones armor is referring to are perfect for the other eras. I’ve been watching some of clutch YouTube videos and his caps for missing players are amazing.
Old 09-16-2022, 09:48 AM   #35
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TopSide83
Celtics roster is great for modern era but the ones armor is referring to are perfect for the other eras. I’ve been watching some of clutch YouTube videos and his caps for missing players are amazing.
Yes, but this Rosters aren’t available for Xbox… and ATD Roster cover all Eras and they available for all platforms.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-16-2022, 10:02 AM   #36
MVP

TopSide83's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aicarg
Yes, but this Rosters aren’t available for Xbox… and ATD Roster cover all Eras and they available for all platforms.
Good to know. Need to check the ATD rosters out
Old 09-16-2022, 10:32 AM   #37
MVP

dowie's Arena

OVR: 7

This may be a terrible question, sorry in advance, but I am a bit confused by how this will work (haven't played a game where I could import a draft class in many, many years).

When it comes to importing draft classes for a long-term franchise in any of the 3 old school eras.

Is that an option (import draft class) that pops up on the screen EVERY season within the franchise, or do I have to import ALL the draft classes from all the years before I even play game 1 of a franchise?

Thanks!
Dowie
Old 09-16-2022, 10:44 AM   #38
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dowie
This may be a terrible question, sorry in advance, but I am a bit confused by how this will work (haven't played a game where I could import a draft class in many, many years).

When it comes to importing draft classes for a long-term franchise in any of the 3 old school eras.

Is that an option (import draft class) that pops up on the screen EVERY season within the franchise, or do I have to import ALL the draft classes from all the years before I even play game 1 of a franchise?

Thanks!
Dowie
It will pop up to import at the end of every off-season. The very first season you will have to import your first draft class as soon as it loads up though.
Old 09-16-2022, 11:22 AM   #39
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue&Gold
It will pop up to import at the end of every off-season. The very first season you will have to import your first draft class as soon as it loads up though.
I confirm this. And at the star of your MyLeague (in any Era) you can load your initial alternative Roster if you want to, or go with the official one...
Old 09-16-2022, 12:47 PM   #40
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Armor & Swords “Average Joe” NBA2K23 Pro Level “Era Mode” Sliders Real FG%/FT%

Nevermind…..version 1 is forth coming soon!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23

Last edited by Armor and Sword; 09-16-2022 at 12:55 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »