Home

RES2 2K23 All Star Current Gen Sliders

This is a discussion on RES2 2K23 All Star Current Gen Sliders within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 06-06-2023, 08:12 AM   #249
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: RES2 2K23 All Star Current Gen Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadster
So far yes I am. The 3 point attempts were alright, wasn't too high, but wasnt abysmally low yet. I usually use golden state as the measuring stick, if they shoot above 50 3's thats too high and if they shoot right around 30-45 its just the right amount everything else would depend on player tendencies. With the hawks I think thats a little too low for trae and those guys. I'd either bump up their tendencies or up the slider just a bit. But I'd say wait til u play a high volume shooting 3 point team in the team stats so U can know what range to aim for

I say hold off on increasing tendencies just yet. I'm experimenting with movement sliders(literally the last thing possible I haven't researched into yet) to see if I cna increase the number of shots per game and improve how 1v1 dribbling works. Doing this will also affect defensive rotations and spacing which will determine the strength of contests which affect the success rate/tendency to shoot. So far I'm seeing more blowbys thru dribble moves being chained well and I'm trying to cut down on hold turbo and run past the defender and make it more about change of pace like how it actually works in reality

Last edited by Shadster; 06-06-2023 at 11:05 AM.
Old 06-06-2023, 02:04 PM   #250
Rookie

Quote:
I say hold off on increasing tendencies just yet. I'm experimenting with movement sliders(literally the last thing possible I haven't researched into yet) to see if I cna increase the number of shots per game and improve how 1v1 dribbling works. Doing this will also affect defensive rotations and spacing which will determine the strength of contests which affect the success rate/tendency to shoot. So far I'm seeing more blowbys thru dribble moves being chained well and I'm trying to cut down on hold turbo and run past the defender and make it more about change of pace like how it actually works in reality
Yeh Nah I give up on this, its getting rlly convoluted. It would be a huge rabbit hole and I'd have to redo the entire slider set from scratch when I'm basically 99% happy w what I have to get that 1% perfection
Old 06-06-2023, 02:21 PM   #251
Pro

OVR: 3

Quote:
Yeh Nah I give up on this, its getting rlly convoluted. It would be a huge rabbit hole and I'd have to redo the entire slider set from scratch when I'm basically 99% happy w what I have to get that 1% perfection
That's where I am too. So many little changes can have unintended consequences. I've fallen down that rabbit hoe too many times (see earlier posts on this very thread).

80/20 rule. I try not to spend 80% of my time/effort chasing that last 20% of functionality.

Or 99/1 rule per your example.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-07-2023, 04:25 AM   #252
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by res2
That's where I am too. So many little changes can have unintended consequences. I've fallen down that rabbit hoe too many times (see earlier posts on this very thread).

80/20 rule. I try not to spend 80% of my time/effort chasing that last 20% of functionality.

Or 99/1 rule per your example.

My engineering brain would not let me rest and I think I may have cracked the code.( All I had to do was change my game speed back to 50 bc for some reason it was on 48)
Old 06-07-2023, 10:40 AM   #253
Rookie

Quote:
My engineering brain would not let me rest and I think I may have cracked the code.( All I had to do was change my game speed back to 50 bc for some reason it was on 48)
I might be done with the testing ngl. All I have to finalize is the shot success sliders and the lateral quickness
Old 06-07-2023, 08:15 PM   #254
Rookie

Quote:
I might be done with the testing ngl. All I have to finalize is the shot success sliders and the lateral quickness
Okay now I'm actually giving up on it. Some youtuber made sliders for atd rosters and they're basically perfect. All I had to do was tweak the movement to match my 50 game speed instead of switching to 60
Old 06-08-2023, 12:29 AM   #255
Pro

OVR: 3

Quote:
Okay now I'm actually giving up on it. Some youtuber made sliders for atd rosters and they're basically perfect. All I had to do was tweak the movement to match my 50 game speed instead of switching to 60
Nice! Share the vid? Be good to see what those sliders are. Glad you got something working with your ATD roster!

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-08-2023, 06:41 AM   #256
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by res2
Nice! Share the vid? Be good to see what those sliders are. Glad you got something working with your ATD roster!

This is the link to the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KqfvSx6PLs

He plays mainly next gen, but he tests the sliders on his pc to see differences I'm pretty sure. He's coming out with an update to the set in a few weeks to tweak some things, but as of right now it plays fine for me

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »