Home

NBA on TNT 2k23 Going for Realism

This is a discussion on NBA on TNT 2k23 Going for Realism within the NBA 2K Basketball Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 10-30-2022, 01:57 PM   #25
Rookie

Bulls4life's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA on TNT 2k23 Going for Realism For My League Only

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulls4life
Awesome bro! Will do!!
If this still doesn’t get your foul numbers where you want them. I did a global edit and raised everyone’s foul tendency setting by 10. Now I’m seeing accurate foul and free throw numbers. Might have to lower it a little bit actually. Sometimes I see too many now. Just a thought.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-03-2022, 02:35 AM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA on TNT 2k23 Going for Realism

Hey Agame, i just wanna say thank you for making these sliders. I actually found you out by the load sliders option under 2k. I use cpu vs cpu, i just enjoy the rebuilding team aspect of it n i guess my age is starting to show since i rather watch the cpu play instead of playing the game its self. I was so close to shelving this game cuz i didnt want to spend the time to figure out where to put the simulation sliders at and your sliders works perfect with the simulation sliders left on default. I hate how much they patch this game though, its just a matter of time before 2k messes up these sliders, im glad to see though you have been updating these game sliders quite often. Keep up the good work man n take care, thkz again.
Old 11-03-2022, 06:41 AM   #27
Pro

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleary8
Hey Agame, i just wanna say thank you for making these sliders. I actually found you out by the load sliders option under 2k. I use cpu vs cpu, i just enjoy the rebuilding team aspect of it n i guess my age is starting to show since i rather watch the cpu play instead of playing the game its self. I was so close to shelving this game cuz i didnt want to spend the time to figure out where to put the simulation sliders at and your sliders works perfect with the simulation sliders left on default. I hate how much they patch this game though, its just a matter of time before 2k messes up these sliders, im glad to see though you have been updating these game sliders quite often. Keep up the good work man n take care, thkz again.
Thank you- Happy they are playing well for you too. I have taken a break to let 2k tinker with things for another week or so, then I will dive in again.
Old 11-09-2022, 04:30 PM   #28
SHOW TIME!!

The Kid 24's Arena

OVR: 20

Think your sliders will work on Pro or AS?
Old 12-04-2022, 05:51 PM   #29
Pro

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Kid 24
Think your sliders will work on Pro or AS?
Yes, I have been out of town, not played since patch. I will play a few games \soon.
Old 12-04-2022, 11:22 PM   #30
Hail West Virginia

mtoo22's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: NBA on TNT 2k23 Going for Realism For My League Only

Good luck. The patch and recent tune messed things up royally.

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Sliders »