Home

NBA 2k21 90's Fictional Roster for PS4

This is a discussion on NBA 2k21 90's Fictional Roster for PS4 within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 05-13-2021, 03:58 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 4
NBA 2k21 90's Fictional Roster for PS4

Hey Guys, if anyone is interested I created a Fictional 90's roster for NBA 2k21 for PS4. This is a very detailed roster made up of players from games such as NCAA basketball for SNES, David Robinson's Supreme Court, and other guys I've created over the years. If you remember those games back in the day, they were a blast. If you don't, check out Youtube!

But anyway, this roster is not for everyone. It's 90s style, shorter shorts, flattops, high fades, mustaches, more post play, more midrange, less 3s.

It has a good mix of vets, stars, rookies, up and coming stars, role players, etc. and overall 90's feel if you're into that.

I'm working on uploading all of the retro courts to my profile.

I have settings that I use that will go with it for MYLEAGUE and have the stats simulate to the way that I like them to come out.

In addition, I created a Draft class that goes with it. Not as detailed as I would like but good enough. I typically simulate a season so that I have stats to go off, then draft and start from there.

With a wife and baby it's been difficult to test everything out the way I would normally like to, but I am satisfied so far.

***I did not intentionally steal from other creators. I used someone's roster as a base and developed it from there. So if any players look familiar, I apologize.

I'm testing out a few things but will share everything when I get a chance.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-13-2021, 04:56 PM   #2
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2k21 90's Fictional Roster for PS4

This sounds great, really something I didn't know I wanted until it now, terrific idea. Excited to dig in when possible.
Old 05-14-2021, 10:41 AM   #3
Rookie

Bankside's Arena

OVR: 0

where can i find it - psn / name?
Old 05-14-2021, 11:16 AM   #4
MVP

OVR: 3

Any type of fictional roster is a good thing.
I am building a website that will host classic sport gaming rosters from years past. We have lost many great rosters for good over the past several years due to expired links. If your interested in contributing, please PM me and let the work live on forever!
Old 05-16-2021, 08:49 AM   #5
Rookie

Psn - NicholasJean
ROSTER - Fictional 90s
Draft - Fictional 1
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-18-2021, 08:01 PM   #6
MVP

StormsWarning's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by tompetty
Psn - NicholasJean
ROSTER - Fictional 90s
Draft - Fictional 1
Thanks for releasing, in having a hard time finding your draft class and well as mileage settings under your psn listed here? I didn't even try to access the courts, but the roster is downloadable.
Old 05-19-2021, 11:47 AM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by StormsWarning
Thanks for releasing, in having a hard time finding your draft class and well as mileage settings under your psn listed here? I didn't even try to access the courts, but the roster is downloadable.
Hey, I will check to see if I uploaded the Draft Class. I believe I did.

It's not letting me upload and share the MyLeague setting but I will look into it tonight after work.

I have uploaded most of the courts and will add the rest soon.

Hope you enjoy.
Old 05-21-2021, 09:51 AM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by StormsWarning
I believe I uploaded all of the courts under my profile as well Myleague settings and the first draft class as of last night. I also made a few roster edits which I know can be a pain if you already downloaded it. But I will be doing that from time to time when I find little errors or things that I feel might improve the roster.

I will be adding another Draft class soon.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »