Home

Slyone14's Fictional Draft classes for the Ps4

This is a discussion on Slyone14's Fictional Draft classes for the Ps4 within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 11-17-2018, 03:18 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 9
Slyone14's Fictional Draft classes for the Ps4

My Goal:

My goal as always is to create very well made draft classes for all PlayStation 4 users. I can promise that my classes will be unique, balanced and realistic classes for use in NBA 2k19. I want to each have busts, gems and Sleepers. I want some classes to have future superstars at the top and others to have busts at the top. There will also be sleepers that become potential all-stars in the second round.

Some classes will have a lot of depth and other classes will not. I promise all tendencies, attributes, peaks, appearances and badges have all been fully tested many times and are done correctly. You are going to have to scout the players. But keep in mind, some guys you scout will look like future stars but their growth will not be much and they will never reach their potential.

My method, like the FDU crew I'm apart of is all about peak age start/end. Some prospects with high Potential will never reach their potential and others will. Its about taking a chance; risk vs. reward.

Please, for the element of surprise don’t look at the guys peak age/end and ignore the potential in numeric form.

About Me:

I have been a part of the FDU crew making draft classes since 2k17. So with their help and guidance, I know what I’m doing and getting better each day. I work full-time, about 55 hours a week and working on obtaining my Master’s degree. So, you can say I won’t complete the entire class. Im planning on doing the first round and some of the second. Also, I don’t have the skills as some of my crew to do the amazing detailed scouting report, so instead I will be focusing on getting another class finished. Also, Please do not ask me about the FDU classes, as we have a separate forum for that. This is just a project I am doing alone with some of their help.

Class #1:

PSN: Slyone14
File name: Slydc

Class #2:

PSN ID
: Slyone14
File Name: Slydc2

Last edited by Slyone14; 12-05-2018 at 12:08 AM. Reason: adding to the post
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-17-2018, 03:23 PM   #2
MVP

Re: Slyone14's Fictional Draft classes for the Ps4

Class one has 34 guys finished. The entire first round and a few second rounder's for your leagues. Im slowly starting class 2 and when I get time ill add a few more to the second rounder's if anyone wants it or just move on to Dc2.

Class one analysis:

A well rounded class with some good talent in the lottery but it fades after the lottery. Strongest position will be the center and PF, followed by PG. The weakest is SF and probably SG. The class does have a couple sleepers and a few busts.

Please enjoy

Last edited by Slyone14; 11-17-2018 at 03:25 PM. Reason: editing
Old 11-17-2018, 10:39 PM   #3
No need for Titles

MarvellousOne's Arena

OVR: 18

Pretty solid class man. Keep up the good work. I'll be back with some stats
Old 11-18-2018, 03:25 AM   #4
Formerly known as Barnsey

Barncore's Arena

OVR: 1

Nice. The more fictional draft classes the better. Good job.
Old 11-18-2018, 10:41 AM   #5
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barncore
Nice. The more fictional draft classes the better. Good job.
Thank you, I hope you enjoy it. As a guy who exclusively uses your settings and sliders only, I appreciate your kind words.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Operation Sports mobile app
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-01-2018, 02:35 PM   #6
MVP

If anyone is still following this or interested. DC2 fictional has about 10 players done, id like to get more, so im going to try to get 25 to 30 first. last class was balanced overall but this one will have 2 potential superstars, 3 Allstar caliber players and talent does drop after that. I will say, the two best players I really like and you will too. If I see interest, ill release the class
Old 12-05-2018, 12:11 AM   #7
MVP

Class number 2 is released. I know you all will love this class. Trust me when I tell you, this class has some guys you will want to draft. All attributes, Tend and badges fully done and edited. This class is strong in the top but quickly fades fast. Please enjoy.
Old 12-05-2018, 12:12 AM   #8
MVP

I am going to wait to do a third class. Please post on here if you all are enjoying these classes, ill make more if I see some action on this. Please let me know your thoughts, guys you like anything.

Thank you

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »