Home

2017-18 Accurate Roster for Xbox

This is a discussion on 2017-18 Accurate Roster for Xbox within the NBA 2K Basketball Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 07-11-2017, 09:00 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
2017-18 Accurate Roster for Xbox

Hey there, after a lot of searching for an accurate 2017-18 roster on xbox, I couldn't find one that satisfies my expectations of what I was looking for. I've tried like 6 or 7 rosters I found here in OP, and some others I found online, and all of them have something wrong. Some ones are accurate in the roster in each team, but not accurate in players CAPS, some others have good caps, but still have Splitter on Atlanta, some others are accurate on ratings, but again horribles CAPS.... so, I decided to make my own roster, creating myself the 2017 draft players (looking tutorials online, and choosing the best one of each player I could find, I mean not all the players coming from the same youtuber...), I also update some caps on players like Zipser, Bertans or Forbes, and some others... and finally, I'm keeping update the roster with latest moves, like Magic waiving CJ Watson or Pistons re-signing Reggie Bullock...

so, on xbox, my GT is germanlong and the file is 17-18

cheers...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-11-2017, 09:31 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: 2017-18 Accurate Roster for Xbox

Quote:
Originally Posted by gerlong
Hey there, after a lot of searching for an accurate 2017-18 roster on xbox, I couldn't find one that satisfies my expectations of what I was looking for. I've tried like 6 or 7 rosters I found here in OP, and some others I found online, and all of them have something wrong. Some ones are accurate in the roster in each team, but not accurate in players CAPS, some others have good caps, but still have Splitter on Atlanta, some others are accurate on ratings, but again horribles CAPS.... so, I decided to make my own roster, creating myself the 2017 draft players (looking tutorials online, and choosing the best one of each player I could find, I mean not all the players coming from the same youtuber...), I also update some caps on players like Zipser, Bertans or Forbes, and some others... and finally, I'm keeping update the roster with latest moves, like Magic waiving CJ Watson or Pistons re-signing Reggie Bullock...

so, on xbox, my GT is germanlong and the file is 17-18

cheers...
I'll check these out later today can we get some screen shots of some of the rookies very interested I actually started the same thing because the caps for rookies are all over the place

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Old 07-11-2017, 11:23 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 3

hey gerlong, I wanted to ask for a little help, I have a roster uploaded on 2kshare GT henne407 file name myroster, I wanted to know if u could download my roster and add the 2017 rookies to my FA pool. I suck at making players, idc if there not on there teams I would just like them added to the FA pool so I can start editing the teams myself, If u can do this for me it would be greatly appreciated.
Old 07-11-2017, 11:23 AM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrishowell430
I'll check these out later today can we get some screen shots of some of the rookies very interested I actually started the same thing because the caps for rookies are all over the place

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Here the CAPS for the 1st Round of the 2017 Draft... I also have done like others 50 CAPS (including the 2nd round and some others...)...

Old 07-11-2017, 11:28 AM   #5
Rookie

Wink Re: 2017-18 Accurate Roster for Xbox

By far the best roster I've seen on Xbox. Do you plan to keep updating the rookie faces? Dillon Brooks needs some love. Clutch0z from PlayStation has some sick CAPs on YouTube to reference. I myself am thinking about doing a draft class using his CAPs with some of my tweaks in it as well.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-11-2017, 11:33 AM   #6
Rookie

Looks like you already used some of Clutch0z CAPS. Great choice. I will continue to praise this roster. Would love to see some overseas players included soon. Guys that can may come over and okay in the next few years just for MyLeagie reasons. Maybe some G league guys too. Once again great roster. So much detail and accuracy.
Old 07-11-2017, 11:39 AM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by kchap89
By far the best roster I've seen on Xbox. Do you plan to keep updating the rookie faces? Dillon Brooks needs some love. Clutch0z from PlayStation has some sick CAPs on YouTube to reference. I myself am thinking about doing a draft class using his CAPs with some of my tweaks in it as well.
Yes, the idea is keeping update daily... and yes, I used some Clutch0z faces, and some others tutorials, like 4 or 5 different sources...

cheers.!
Old 07-11-2017, 11:47 AM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by gerlong
Yes, the idea is keeping update daily... and yes, I used some Clutch0z faces, and some others tutorials, like 4 or 5 different sources...

cheers.!

Awesome man! Thanks for doing this! I've been looking for a quality roster on Xbox since it seems PlayStation gets all the love. I'd be willing to help out of you need it. I used to edit myself

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Rosters »